JIMMER=EDDIE HOUSE, SO Y ALL THE HOOPLA?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

JIMMER=EDDIE HOUSE, SO Y ALL THE HOOPLA?

like the jimmer but jeez, i havent seen a guy get this much hype for having average physical skills since hmmmmm.. tim tebow! hate to pull the race card but i cant see jimmer getting this much pub if he were black. eddie once scored 50 points in college and had a similar college game yet its been tough to find him a consistent nba role and team. yes he can shoot but unfortunately playing defense, dribbling and passing are also a part of the game. both would be super-elite if they only had to be designated shooters.

fredette played in a very average conference where most guys will be doing your taxes and teeth right after college rather than calling the nba home. hopefully, jimmer wil turn out to be another jj reddick but for now, thats as high a ceiling as i see for him. its like everyone is just waiting for the next AMERICAN white breakout star as oppposed to just saving the hype for guys who can actually perform regardless of their pigmentation. should be based on the character of their game not the sizzle of HYPE +pigment.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Re: JIMMER=EDDIE HOUSE, SO Y ALL THE HOOPLA?

In Response to JIMMER=EDDIE HOUSE, SO Y ALL THE HOOPLA?:
    [QUOTE]like the jimmer but jeez, i havent seen a guy get this much hype for having average physical skills since hmmmmm.. tim tebow! hate to pull the race card but i cant see jimmer getting this much pub if he were black. eddie once scored 50 points in college and had a similar college game yet its been tough to find him a consistent nba role and team. yes he can shoot but unfortunately playing defense, dribbling and passing are also a part of the game. both would be super-elite if they only had to be designated shooters. fredette played in a very average conference where most guys will be doing your taxes and teeth right after college rather than calling the nba home. hopefully, jimmer wil turn out to be another jj reddick but for now, thats as high a ceiling as i see for him. its like everyone is just waiting for the next AMERICAN white breakout star as oppposed to just saving the hype for guys who can actually perform regardless of their pigmentation. should be based on the character of their game not the sizzle of HYPE +pigment.
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Did you know Jimmer tested faster in all the drills  then Knight,Erving and Kemba?????

Wake up

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Eddie House is listed at 6'1 but he is probably closer to 5'11, is slow and probably cant touch the rim.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: JIMMER=EDDIE HOUSE, SO Y ALL THE HOOPLA?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to JIMMER=EDDIE HOUSE, SO Y ALL THE HOOPLA? : Did you know Jimmer tested faster in all the drills  then Knight,Erving and Kemba?????   Wake up
    Posted by runrunandrun[/QUOTE]yep i read that somewhere. reminds me of the guys in football who jump higher and run fastest but cant do it with a football in their hands. look, eddie house and jj reddick were both very skilled and fast guys coming out of college as well. eddie got "slow " once you saw him out there with actual nba elite talent. jj reddick was fairly quick and in the jimmer class. he's had a very good career, perhaps thats the best we can hope for jimmer as well if he ever is able to play defense.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Jimmer got drafted by the best team suited for him. He may even have a break out rookie season. The run style will mask his weakenesses. Glad for him and the Kings. He would not do well in the east if you ask me

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Jimmer is much better than House.  He can create his own shot.  No one who leads the nation is scoring stinks..............................except for that guy from the 70's - what was his name?  Freeman Williams!!

Sections
Shortcuts