JJJ vs. Raptors

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

JJJ vs. Raptors

Yes, it was garbage time against a bad team, but the kid looked solid in all phases of the game.  Good D, setting picks, working down low, and mid range shooting.  In 9:43 he went 5-5, grabbed two RB's (one offensive) and scored 11 points.  I hope we get to see him play some more significant minutes.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: JJJ vs. Raptors

Please play him Doc.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In Response to Re: JJJ vs. Raptors:
    In Response to Re: JJJ vs. Raptors : JJJ is the future. We need someone that can help us in the now.
    Posted by Fiercest34

A few minutes here and there wouldnt hurt JJJ nor the C's...develop the guy cuz the future is now! ...San Antonio successfully plays a bunch of NBDL nobodys and you dare to say that JJJ cant help??? 

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I like the way the kid goes for offensive rebounds...and his shot is looking smoother not sure about his defense..but dang, he looks like he will break in half..hopefully there will be a few more games like this where he can get some more looks..the cleveland series would have bee perfect also except we blew the leads...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

His body type sort of reminds me of Alex English who, although very wiry at 6'7" and 190 lbs, was a prolific scorer throughout his career.  Hopefully, JaJuan won't "break in half," Ortiz.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Hey, was Kevin Durant any stronger as a rookie...?  ....just askin'

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

Yeah, Durant is a SF, and JJJ really does need to add some weight. Other than that, he's pretty darn good. I could see him working his way to more and more minutes as this condenced season continues.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

according to River: "I told you guys last week, JaJuan will play -- I really believe this," Rivers said. "Sooner than later. You see it in our silly practices we have -- the 3-on-3 practices -- he just keeps getting better. His energy is unbelievable. He’s an offensive weapon, he can shoot the ball, he can run the floor. And where he’s really improved is his position defensively on the post. Early on, guys were just bowling through him. He’s learned now you can use your chest, you can use your arms, you can slide with your feet -- and he’s doing all that. "

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

The next time JO is injured, which won't be very long from now, i would like to see JJ start and move KG to center, just to see him with the starters for about a 7 minute run. Who knows he may grab some rebounds and score a few points along the way!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In Response to Re: JJJ vs. Raptors:
     The next time JO is injured, which won't be very long from now, i would like to see JJ start and move KG to center, just to see him with the starters for about a 7 minute run. Who knows he may grab some rebounds and score a few points along the way!!
    Posted by kyceltic

good one... i thik jo got hurt last nite...shoulder??

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

here is the full article on JJJ...pretty goods stuff.. same story, defense or lack of
    skill set keeps most rooks on the bench..unless you play for a patsy team...
    That's what AB was getting playing time, because he was already nba ready defensively...JJJ needs further grooming in that area.other wise people will just blow past and thru him...but seems like he is making good progress..That's why the Steemer can't secure heavy minutes..
    and not the simplistic argument that Doc just does'nt play young players.
    He'll play'em if their ready to contribute, and especially if they play big D and let the offense come to them..something that AB is getting better at.
    Now we know why Danny made the 2 for one deal on draft day..

http://greenstreet.weei.com/sports/boston/basketball/celtics/2012/02/02/jajuan-johnson-makes-the-most-of-his-opportunity/

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

http://www.celticstown.com/2012/02/02/video-jajuan-johnson-highlights-vs-toronto-raptors/

not bad...if he is ANY type of combination  of KG, Durant, and English..
    or anywhere close...then what a steal!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts