JO and Ray Allen should not be starting

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: JO and Ray Allen should not be starting

In Response to JO and Ray Allen should not be starting:
    [QUOTE]I know it won't happen until next season, but the old gray mare she ain't what she used to be.....
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Agree with Ray not starting. His defensive skills are slowly diminishing each year. Coming off the bench will do wonders for him. JO needs to start in games against teams with bigger centers. Right now, he is the only guy who can handle them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

JO should be the last guy off the bench.  I mean the last man they have.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

In Response to JO and Ray Allen should not be starting:
    [QUOTE]I know it won't happen until next season, but the old gray mare she ain't what she used to be.....
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Offense has been the main issue all season, and not the defense.  Ray Allen is a proven scorer, and is mainly responsible for the Celts being the best 3pt shooting team in the league, take him out and replace him with who?  I don't see any other guards on the Celtics team currently that out talents Ray Allen.

Furthermore, like it or not, NBA players are a sensitive bunch, start messing around with the order of things, and soon the whole locker room, chemistry and all, goes down the drain..eg: look no further then the Perkins trade.

Doc knows this, and he's not going to mess around unless it's an obvious thing to do.  RIght now it is not, there is no one talent wise that deserves to start over Ray sitting on that Celtic bench.

Sections
Shortcuts