JO, Bradley, and Dooling for Emeka Okafor

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: JO, Bradley, and Dooling for Emeka Okafor

In Response to Re: JO, Bradley, and Dooling for Emeka Okafor:
    In Response to Re: JO, Bradley, and Dooling for Emeka Okafor : Get your facts right, Rico! The Bulls were 20th in offense last season. Bulls not even in the top 10! Trying to pull a fast one? PTS/G:  98.6 (20th of 30) ▪  Opp PTS/G:  91.3 (2nd of 30) http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/CHI/2011.html So much for organized basketball. Ugh!
    Posted by Fiercest34

Wrong 97.5

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Where was the Celtics defense?????

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In Response to Re: JO, Bradley, and Dooling for Emeka Okafor : What you said was, " Bulls were one of the best offensive team in the league last season." Ugh! It's called due dilligence.
    Posted by Fiercest34

You were wrong too 97.5 I hadn't looked at the numbers it's what I heard the announcers during the game. You looked them up and you were wrong.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

No you always look for bogus websites I got it from the world wide leader in sports.
    http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/team/_/stat/offense-per-game/year/2010

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

65 in a half???? 34 in the first qrt??? Celtics are looking old.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Ok so 3 pts less 62. That is a huge improvement. So now you are convinced no Howard and Austin Rivers that you want Okafor??? Or you still believe??? Where was the defense today???

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

The defense where was it???? 62 in a half?????? So you are getting DH and Austin???

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

You didn't see the game. We live by Kobe and we die by Kobe. He can't hit them all you know. Any coach or any player in the league would want Kobe with the ball in his hands with 5 seconds less. The defense, whats your excuse???

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Better record I want to bet. What ever you want.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Again me and all Lakers fans and every coach including Doc would want Kobe to take the shot even if he has 10 guys guarding him. The defense, where? 62?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In Response to Re: JO, Bradley, and Dooling for Emeka Okafor : So if the Celts end up with a better record than the Lakers you stop posting on this board? Deal?
    Posted by Fiercest34

Why I aggravate you that much????? Would you stop posting???? You Know how your teams plays on back to backs and there will be plenty this season. Don't forget that.
    I know you won't.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

62? to see if you answer. Excuses please.

Sections
Shortcuts