JO, Bradley, and Dooling for Emeka Okafor

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: JO, Bradley, and Dooling for Emeka Okafor

The defense where was it???? 62 in a half?????? So you are getting DH and Austin???

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

You didn't see the game. We live by Kobe and we die by Kobe. He can't hit them all you know. Any coach or any player in the league would want Kobe with the ball in his hands with 5 seconds less. The defense, whats your excuse???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Better record I want to bet. What ever you want.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Again me and all Lakers fans and every coach including Doc would want Kobe to take the shot even if he has 10 guys guarding him. The defense, where? 62?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In Response to Re: JO, Bradley, and Dooling for Emeka Okafor:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: JO, Bradley, and Dooling for Emeka Okafor : So if the Celts end up with a better record than the Lakers you stop posting on this board? Deal?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    Why I aggravate you that much????? Would you stop posting???? You Know how your teams plays on back to backs and there will be plenty this season. Don't forget that.
    I know you won't.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

62? to see if you answer. Excuses please.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: JO, Bradley, and Dooling for Emeka Okafor : For the record GK, you don't aggravate me. I'm just exposing you for the fraud that you are. Hard to believe what you say because you throw out facts that are 2 years old. Ugh!
    Ok Sherlock.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

[QUOTE]Come on, GK, the Bulls shot 40.4% from the field and your Lakers still lost? Maybe you posted a lot more tonight because the Lakers lost, right? Don't deny it, you're just frustrated, right? You were ready to throw out that "punch in the grill" card until Kobe screwed it up by going back to his old Kobe ways, right? Does this mean if Kobe goes back to being the old Kobe you will also go back to being Rico?
    The thief judges by his own condition. I am here because it is only 10:26 pm but you are here at 1:26pm. UGF! Can't sleep by the loss. But it was the refs right and Pierce didn't play Cool We loss because the Bulls are better period.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

We held them 10 pts. under their avg. and you are ok with 62 pts in a half???? You know if the Celtics would have defended bad and not awful in the first half and would have aloud just 50 pts. they would have won by 10??? You happy with that??? You realize that???

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

One thing I know you are not in the west coast. So don't lie.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

[QUOTE]The Celts lost because KG missed the game tying shot, period!
    So in his entire career kg never missed a shot??? The first was today???? Can I used that same excuse???? I knew I'd get an excuse from you and a corny lame one too. HA! HA!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts