JO, Bradley, and Dooling for Emeka Okafor

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: JO, Bradley, and Dooling for Emeka Okafor

In Response to Re: JO, Bradley, and Dooling for Emeka Okafor:
    In Response to Re: JO, Bradley, and Dooling for Emeka Okafor : For the record GK, you don't aggravate me. I'm just exposing you for the fraud that you are. Hard to believe what you say because you throw out facts that are 2 years old. Ugh!
    Posted by Fiercest34

Ok Sherlock.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Come on, GK, the Bulls shot 40.4% from the field and your Lakers still lost? Maybe you posted a lot more tonight because the Lakers lost, right? Don't deny it, you're just frustrated, right? You were ready to throw out that "punch in the grill" card until Kobe screwed it up by going back to his old Kobe ways, right? Does this mean if Kobe goes back to being the old Kobe you will also go back to being Rico?
    Posted by Fiercest34

The thief judges by his own condition. I am here because it is only 10:26 pm but you are here at 1:26pm. UGF! Can't sleep by the loss. But it was the refs right and Pierce didn't play Cool We loss because the Bulls are better period.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

We held them 10 pts. under their avg. and you are ok with 62 pts in a half???? You know if the Celtics would have defended bad and not awful in the first half and would have aloud just 50 pts. they would have won by 10??? You happy with that??? You realize that???

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

One thing I know you are not in the west coast. So don't lie.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

The Celts lost because KG missed the game tying shot, period!
    Posted by Fiercest34

So in his entire career kg never missed a shot??? The first was today???? Can I used that same excuse???? I knew I'd get an excuse from you and a corny lame one too. HA! HA!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

But you are here all day 24/7 dude. Again so before today KG never missed a shot in his entire career???? Or am I missing something.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

If it was the Celtics the Celtics held THE Bulls with the great defense to 40% (62 in a half) if it's the Lakers the Bulls "SHOT 40% yes I get it.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

You are talking like he never  missed a shot and that he was supposed to make the last shot because it is a given???? Read what you said "The Celts lost because KG missed the game tying shot, period". So If KG makes the shot you win in OT???? Give me the lotto numbers.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Learn from me "We loss because the Bulls were better" You see how simple and easy it is. I'll do it for you "Celtics loss because the Knicks are better" You see how nice with no corny lame excuses???

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In Response to Re: JO, Bradley, and Dooling for Emeka Okafor : Did I say we win? You're the one who made the assumption we would have won. 
    Posted by Fiercest34

So what does this mean??? Explain: "The Celts lost because KG missed the game tying shot, period"

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts