JO, Bradley, and Dooling for Emeka Okafor

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: JO, Bradley, and Dooling for Emeka Okafor

But you are here all day 24/7 dude. Again so before today KG never missed a shot in his entire career???? Or am I missing something.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

If it was the Celtics the Celtics held THE Bulls with the great defense to 40% (62 in a half) if it's the Lakers the Bulls "SHOT 40% yes I get it.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

You are talking like he never  missed a shot and that he was supposed to make the last shot because it is a given???? Read what you said "The Celts lost because KG missed the game tying shot, period". So If KG makes the shot you win in OT???? Give me the lotto numbers.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Learn from me "We loss because the Bulls were better" You see how simple and easy it is. I'll do it for you "Celtics loss because the Knicks are better" You see how nice with no corny lame excuses???

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In Response to Re: JO, Bradley, and Dooling for Emeka Okafor:
    In Response to Re: JO, Bradley, and Dooling for Emeka Okafor : Did I say we win? You're the one who made the assumption we would have won. 
    Posted by Fiercest34

So what does this mean??? Explain: "The Celts lost because KG missed the game tying shot, period"

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

If they loss because he missed they would have won if he didn't miss right?????

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In Response to Re: JO, Bradley, and Dooling for Emeka Okafor : You're totally not smart. How could the Knicks be better than the Celtics when the Celtics outrebounded the Knicks 41-31, shot better than the Knicks 51.3% to 47.3%, and the Celts didn't have their best player on the court. The facts don't like, GK/Rico. Ugh!
    Posted by Fiercest34

Got to go, don't have 24hrs like you. Take a break you are not making any sense. Who won?????

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Dear Fiercest:

I've come to appreciate your knowledge of not only the game but all things related to salary, trade ect...However I really need you to to cease and desist from these running pitched battles w/ obvious instigators that hiject threads for pages at a time..I am pleading w/ you because I lean towards your point of view in most cases..You are better than that! Since the NBA has become a predicable series of calls and no calls that somehow leaves a competitive game at the end(usually w/ the home team getting the benefit of the doubt in the 4th). Thus the final product that is served to the fans to digest has become less than satisfying. Unfortunately my enjoyment of the game itself has dimished to the point that these collective speculations by us the hard core fans has exceeded the actual content of the game. I guess that it is true in life that the expectation of events will always exceed the actual reality..

Respectfully,

T.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rgmfick. Show rgmfick's posts

If Rajon needs rest or has to be out for a game(s) whose your experienced backup PG.  I know Avery Bradley is not seen as a PG, but Dooling has more experience than Rajon, I believe in College and the NBA.  If this trade to get Okafor could be made, fans might have to see it as another building bloc, like the Kendrick Perkins for Jeff Green trade.  Is Okafor the Celtic C of the future or is this UCONN sentamentality?

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: JO, Bradley, and Dooling for Emeka Okafor : Why do that when his salary will still count against the cap? I think the ESPN trade machine is not updated as it only shows Sasha with a 200k salary.
    Posted by Fiercest34

He could get a buyout from the going nowhere Hornets, it would likely be part of the tarde agreement and JO would tell Danny he would resign with us before Danny pulled the trigger.

I use Hoops Hype for contract info:

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/boston.htm

Sasha is getting the vet min of 1.2 million

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Fierce murdered GK on this thread:-)

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts