JO, Bradley, and Dooling for Emeka Okafor

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: JO, Bradley, and Dooling for Emeka Okafor

Ah

Well that is what I was asking:

could JO be bought out, rest up for 30 days, and rejoin us like the rules under the old CBA?

and you responded with:

Why do that when his salary will still count against the cap?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

This playoff rotation would be pretty good:

C - Okafor (32 mins), KG (8 mins) Wilcox (8)
    PF - KG (24) Bass (24)
    SF - Pierce (36) Pietrus (12)
    SG - Ray (32) Daniels (16)
    PG - Rondo (40) Dooling (8)

You'd just have two 4 minute stretches a game with a 'weak' lineup of Dooling-'Quis-Pietrus-Bass-Wilcox, Ray/KG wouldn't be asked to play more than 32 minutes a game and the Deng/Hamilton, Wade/LeBron, duo's along with Melo would get a good dose of spirited Daniels/Pietrus D on them for 6-12 mins a game then a more rested PP/Ray in the 4th quarter.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Okafor is a steady center not great but would fit with Brandon and KG nicely.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: JO, Bradley, and Dooling for Emeka Okafor:
    [QUOTE]The Kings play the Lakers later tonight. Maybe Jason Thompson is a cheap solution. I don't know if he's better than Chris Wilcox or if the Kings will trade him. I'm saying this because the Kings already have Cousins and JJ Hickson.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Always liked him.....the emphasis, of course, is on CHEAP!!  I don't see teams giving up cheap contracts right now!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: JO, Bradley, and Dooling for Emeka Okafor:
    [QUOTE]The Kings play the Lakers later tonight. Maybe Jason Thompson is a cheap solution. I don't know if he's better than Chris Wilcox or if the Kings will trade him. I'm saying this because the Kings already have Cousins and JJ Hickson.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Both Thompson and Hickson are FAR better than Wilcox... you can't even mention them in the same sentence really... and are both restricted free agents.

We can get one of them with our cap space no problem b/c the Kings can't afford to keep them both... and Thompson is taller and fits better w/ Rondo... I'd also take Hickson.. but he is a lot like Bass

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Well Thompson sure stunk up the 1st game of the season with 7 minutes and 1 point

The Kings look pretty good Hickson and thompson don't even start