JO Good to Go for Tonite vs Spurs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

JO Good to Go for Tonite vs Spurs

Doc just confirmed it in his presser. No unusual swelling or soreness for JO, he's ready to play and Doc sounded VERY upbeat about getting him back healthy.

Good news for the C's!

Cool

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Re: JO Good to Go for Tonite vs Spurs

Jermaine O'Neal = celtics redeemer

LOL

Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Shaq news trumps the JON news.  I am hoping for a miracle with Shaq. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

In Response to Re: JO Good to Go for Tonite vs Spurs:
    Jermaine O'Neal = celtics redeemer LOL
    Posted by Tayshawn

You meant Savior.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

With All-NBA JO back, the sky's the limit!!  I just busted a gut writing that one.Laughing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

One silver lining about all of his time off (assuming the surgery got him fully healthy)  is that his body will be completly free of any wear and tear this season.

I am hoping that means he can some of his best basketball in the last few years. here is to hope.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Tweek Tweek Tweek

So how well do the Lakers or the Spurs play without their starting and backup centers?

The Celtics are still in contention for the number one seed in the east, even with the injuries.

It will be great to have both guys back.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

Tweek Tweek Tweek So how well do the Lakers or the Spurs play without their starting and backup centers? The Celtics are still in contention for the number one seed in the east, even with the injuries. It will be great to have both guys back.
    Posted by TeamUmbutu

Didn't Boston ship their starting Center to the Thunder?

It doesn't matter how you spin it, Shaq is not a starting center.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

If JO doesn't embarrass himself we could consider his return a success! Seriously, I hope he does well because he has been nothing but a corpse all season.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: JO Good to Go for Tonite vs Spurs : Didn't Boston ship their starting Center to the Thunder? It doesn't matter how you spin it, Shaq is not a starting center.
    Posted by victorlee1234

Even though Boston had a better record with Shaq than their starting center?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

If he plays some interior D and shot altering will be a blessing. Also, some much needed boardwork.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

JO will be like BO and stink up the joint in his return.

Im being optimistic here...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

JO will be like BO and stink up the joint in his return. Im being optimistic here...
    Posted by GadisRKO

hahaha. I really hope that he does well. Boston really needs some help in the middle. It's hard to believe that the Celtics had one of the biggest and deepest front courts in the season. We all saw Boston dismantle and humble the Lakers in LA because of the size advantage. I hope JO redeems himself and stops being the butt of jokes. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Guess I am the only fan here that is happy we are getting some height back into our line up. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Guess I am the only fan here that is happy we are getting some height back into our line up. 
    Posted by Getzo

You are not alone. If Jermaine is 75% of what he used to be he will help the team. People should try to remember that he can play. I am anxious to see.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

I'm with you, Getzo.  I'll take any contribution from Jermaine.  Though he often looked mediocre at the start of the season, he did show some flashes of what he might be able to do for us, especially with the leaner body he is supposedly sporting.  I'm actually kind of excited (but then, it doesn't take much for me).

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Tweek Tweek Tweek So how well do the Lakers or the Spurs play without their starting and backup centers?
    Posted by TeamUmbutu

The Lakers win titles without their starting center. 2009-no Bynum, 2010-Bynum on one leg!

Glad I could help kid.

Sections
Shortcuts