JO, Nate, and Daniels for Rip Hamilton

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

JO, Nate, and Daniels for Rip Hamilton

The Pistons will save a lot of money by doing this trade. 

Since JO and Daniels are out with injuries, basically this is a Nate for Rip trade. The question is, are the Celtics willing to spend money, 25.3m for 2 more years, on Rip?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: JO, Nate, and Daniels for Rip Hamilton

A trade for Rip would be worth it. Yeah, the money is alot, but the guy is 6'7 guard who can score. Defense is not that bad. We need a scorer for the 2nd unit and he can definetly back up Pierce.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoCalCeltFan. Show SoCalCeltFan's posts

Except Hamilton doesn't want to come off of the bench. Plus, you'd be paying starter's money for a 2nd uniter! Finally, there must be SOME reason a team as bad as Dee twah won't play the guy with all the money they are paying him!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I don't like this trade!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: JO, Nate, and Daniels for Rip Hamilton:
    Except Hamilton doesn't want to come off of the bench. Plus, you'd be paying starter's money for a 2nd uniter! Finally, there must be SOME reason a team as bad as Dee twah won't play the guy with all the money they are paying him!
    Posted by SoCalCeltFan

There was no report saying Rip wants to be starter. All he wants is to play.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driscoll92587. Show Driscoll92587's posts

I heard speculation that Rip would be bought out.  If this happens, the C's could pick him up.

If a trade needs to take place, then I'd say JON and Quis for Rip.  Both players can't seem to catch a break with their health and Rip is a much more reliable offensive player than Quis.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

I heard speculation that Rip would be bought out.  If this happens, the C's could pick him up. If a trade needs to take place, then I'd say JON and Quis for Rip.  Both players can't seem to catch a break with their health and Rip is a much more reliable offensive player than Quis.
    Posted by Driscoll92587

If it's a buyout it would be a free for all, the Mavs will be the favorites to sign him because they will offer Rip the starting SG spot.

JO and Quis for Rip will not work because the salaries won't match. Nate must be included in the deal.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driscoll92587. Show Driscoll92587's posts

In Response to Re: JO, Nate, and Daniels for Rip Hamilton : If it's a buyout it would be a free for all, the Mavs will be the favorites to sign him because they will offer Rip the starting SG spot. JO and Quis for Rip will not work because the salaries won't match. Nate must be included in the deal.
    Posted by P34

Im fault i meant to say Nate as well.  But you're right about the Mavs.  Although who knows, maybe Rip wants a championship instead of a starting spot.  After all, he doesn't have many years left in the league.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: JO, Nate, and Daniels for Rip Hamilton : Im fault i meant to say Nate as well.  But you're right about the Mavs.  Although who knows, maybe Rip wants a championship instead of a starting spot.  After all, he doesn't have many years left in the league.
    Posted by Driscoll92587

With Dirk, Kidd, Chandler, Terry, and if they add Hamilton the Mavs will definitely have a shot at the Finals.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I'm not sure how much Rip helps the Celtics since he's ONLY a shooting guard.  He is WAY too small to defend the SF position and give Pierce breathers.

Shane Battier.  Where there's a will there's a way

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

I like Rip but I am not sure if I like a 3-1 deal.  If we got 2 players back who could contribute, I would be happier.

Rip is worth purusing for the right price.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: JO, Nate, and Daniels for Rip Hamilton : Im fault i meant to say Nate as well.  But you're right about the Mavs.  Although who knows, maybe Rip wants a championship instead of a starting spot.  After all, he doesn't have many years left in the league.
    Posted by Driscoll92587

You sound like the Mavs don't have a chance.  Maybe you missed it.  They have a top 4 record in the league as well as beating our team 2 out of 2 times.  I was right at the start of the year, the two Texas teams are among the best.  I said either team could beat the Lakers and anyone else for that matter. Both are deep teams that don't drop off much.

Sections
Shortcuts