Joakim Noah - Hypocrite.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Joakim Noah - Hypocrite.

Can someone hit this guy in the face? Maybe it'll knock some sense into him. The guy criticizes Garnett for his, "antics" and "dirty play".

This guy is the king of antics (screaming, yelling, shouting and chest pounding) after he makes a good or pivotal play.

I'm not denying that K.G. doesn't do these things, but for Noah to publicly call him out on these things, and then do the exact same things himself makes him a huge hypocrite and the ultimate jerk.

Hopefully K.G. will posterize the guy and rip him a new one.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: Joakim Noah - Hypocrite.

He wants to be KG

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Noah is right!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I am a die-hard Celtics fan but when you look at what Noah does ON THE COURT, I'll take it any day.

I will take the 10 points, 11 rebounds (8 offensive) and 3 blocked shots and the fire, intensity and chest punching.

Alot of players have "antics" that don't produce like him.  If I get production like that, give me the "antics" with it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Noah's hero has always been KG. He had KG posters on his wall growing up.

When KG put him down, I guess the only response was to take the poster down, wine a lot, and take his hero off of the pedistal in a public way.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Kirk,
    I wondered his father was a handsome international tennis star and the mother was a swedish model and look at Noah.  Genes are funny funny things.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

He might look better with a different hair style.

He is a good player, but his hero will take him down if they meet.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jokerblue. Show Jokerblue's posts

Éste es un hijo de papa. Hijo de Tenista Pijo...que esperais. Es un Hijo de Put. Gabacho. Un puto afrancesado...que no es lo mismo que Francés. Acogido de Africa. A tomar por el culo con él. Go Celts!

This is a m.f. Son of tennis player ... what are you waiting. Pijo. Is a son of Put. Frenchy. A French-style f.. ... it's not the same as French. Hosted in Africa. To take in the assss with him. Go Celts!