Joey Crawford to ref game 6

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Joey Crawford to ref game 6

Heat in a 'must win' game? Look no further than Stern tabbing the Duncan hating Crawford to ref a game. Like he did game 2.

http://nba.si.com/2013/06/18/joey-crawford-nba-finals-game-6/?xid=nl_siextra

Such a blow to the Spurs chances

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Re: Joey Crawford to ref game 6

The league has to ensure a game 7.

The fix is in.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to chris33's comment:

The league has to ensure a game 7.

The fix is in.

IF the Spurs win tonight, is the fix still on in your opinion? Spurs win tonight regardless of the refs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

MelWitt you have awesome pix!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Anyone guarding the Heat big 3 are gonna have foul trouble. Crawford will make sure the Heat have every edge they need. They just have to play well 

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Ok, so who refs game 7?  Bennett?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Mauer, Danny Crawford, the super old guy who raced Barkley at the all-star game.

We know your henchmen Stern!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I wish I could disagree. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Maybe tonight will be the night the spurs prove the theorists wrong.  Or there's a good chance the heat won't need help.  

The refs have gotten better at hiding it since the celtics game 3 years ago.  Now they just allow the favored team to hold cutters all night. That's tough to do against sa though, as they don't seem to use that kind of motion.  It disrupted the celtics when they held ray and killed the thunder grabbing kd.  But San an doesn't run their twos around like that, so it's harder to influence the game without being obvious.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Wow I'm so shocked Ginobli gets mugged so both commentaters see it but no call and then give RA 2 FTs to seal the deal.I don't know if I'll watch game seven because that rally did win the game for the cheat. It's ridiculous,just wrong. The heat amy or made it in the last second miracle and they did play great D in the 4th but Manu hits 1 of those free throws he should've been shooting 2ot he hits both over. That was a game fixing call. No doubt about it. Feel bad for Khwali leonard though he hits those 2 and it's over.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

To bad Joey Crawford still has a job. They put the whistles away on the Heat at the end of the game, in a well timed move. The official cheaters for game seven will include from this list of crooked refs: Scott "Tim Donaghy's partner" Foster, Danny Crawford "Dewayne Wade's hommie from Chicago", Bill Kennedy another guy with an anti- spurs approach. These are the guys who will make absolutely sure the Heat fulfill their prophacy! F*^k This league.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

To bad Joey Crawford still has a job. They put the whistles away on the Heat at the end of the game, in a well timed move. The official cheaters for game seven will include from this list of crooked refs: Scott "Tim Donaghy's partner" Foster, Danny Crawford "Dewayne Wade's hommie from Chicago", Bill Kennedy another guy with an anti- spurs approach. These are the guys who will make absolutely sure the Heat fulfill their prophacy! F*^k This league.

Agree.   I would imagine that the officiating could influence the outcome of the game.  The only way the Spurs have a chance of winning game 7 is they play much better than Miami despite the favorable calls for Miami. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

You guys are pathetic. This was a home game for miami and the refs clearly called more 50 - 50 calls for the spurs. There is NO WAY the refs can be blamed for this outcome. It is all about Ray the winner and Pops the loser of this game.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

If we are talking about the refs.

In my memories the spurs changed the lineup when the refs reviewed the 3-pointer of ray allen.

Isn't that a technical FT for the heat?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to Gasthoerer's comment:

In my memories the spurs changed the lineup when the refs reviewed the 3-pointer of ray allen.

How can changing a player be a technical when the refs are in charge of all player changes? please at least think out what you are going to say. In any case two non calls favored the Heat. One was where RA slashed Manu and the other was on the block by Bosh on  Green on the last play as he clearly makes contact long before he ever touches a basketball. I don't know if Danny Green would make all three of the FT's, but it would have made for compelling television.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Im a firm believer the refs are corrupt and Tim Donaghy gave us the truth. However, I cant agree that Manu was clobbered on his final drive in OT.... First off, he was in the process of taking 3 giant steps to the basket...no call.  Ray was backpeddling and swiping at the ball, if there was a foul it was hardly noticeable and very minor, something routinely ignored by the refs

The Spurs got to the line twice and Ginobili and Leonard missed a FT each...game. Then Pops showed us why he may not be as great a coach as we thought... or at least capable of being Doc Riversish at the most crucial moments of a championship game. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

In response to Gasthoerer's comment:

1)How can changing a player be a technical when the refs are in charge of all player changes? please at least think out what you are going to say.

2) In any case two non calls favored the Heat. One was where RA slashed Manu and the other was on the block by Bosh on  Green on the last play as he clearly makes contact long before he ever touches a basketball. I don't know if Danny Green would make all three of the FT's, but it would have made for compelling television.

1) Why are you so aggressive. I just asked a questions, and the questions was:

a) I thought that Spurs put Duncan in the game for Diaw when the refs were reviewing the three of Allen.

b) If I'm right, I thought that is illegal, as it wasn't a timeout and maybe the refs didn't even approve the exchange.

2)

a) Manu travelled before the possible foul of Ray.

b) I think it was not a foul, especially how the game was whistled the entire game

c) Block of Bosh --> see b)

d) During the entire game (especially in the 3rd quarter), all 50-50 calls went for the spurs and it was Miamis homecourt. There is no way the spurs can complain about the refs. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

According to this source, I'm partially corrected. The spurs made an illegal exchange, but the refs approved it. Stern really fixed this game^^

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/tony-parker-misses-game-winner-may-illegal-play-072304921.html

"San Antonio – and pay attention to this, all you wack-job NBA conspiracy theorists – then countered with a massively illegal move of its own that the refereeing crew allowed.

The Spurs entered Tim Duncan back into the game while Allen’s shot was being reviewed. Teams are not allowed to substitute players during referee reviews, because reviews aren’t technically a dead ball situation."

Sections
Shortcuts