Joey Crawford? Will you allow the final Stern wants or the League needs?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

Joey Crawford? Will you allow the final Stern wants or the League needs?

Well so far it looks like he's serving his master and giving Lebron all the breaks. This league needs something else. Pacers V Spurs would fit the bill.

It would be nice to see two teams compete instead of a few Allstars and everyone else, but Joey needs to be a WWE referee so don't bet on it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Re: Joey Crawford? Will you allow the final Stern wants or the League needs?

Thats just Bull.

Are you watching the game tonight?

James called for a non-existant offensive foul with 1:30 remaining to foul him out.

Then Wade called for non-existant travelling with 30 secons left.

Both calls were horrible and even worse to call those in the last 2 min where you usually need to be bleeding and on fire to get a call.  

The refs literally gave the game to the Pacers tonight  Looked like a Vegas fix.  Calling Tim Donaghy!  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

When Tim Donahy said that every referee was involved no one believed him! Do you believe him now? The NBA is the worst officiated game ever and suggesting they are rigged would not be a stretch.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Crawford may two controversial and important calls against the Heat that had a big impact on the outcome. You need to grow up

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

p.s. El Dunker are you going to come out as a Heat fan? Seem like you're rooting for Lebron awful hard...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

p.s. El Dunker are you going to come out as a Heat fan? Seem like you're rooting for Lebron awful hard...

I think you are right.  Many people who post on this site seem to be Heat fans instead of Celtics fans.  Maybe they need to find a Miami heat website to post on and stop posting on this site.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

I don't particularly hate the Heat, I have a strong dislike for their antics, especially the Punk and the Queen.  I do hate Joey Crawford.  He's ruined and/or affected game outcomes too many times for anyone to think he's a competent referee (or individual) - he seem a little unbalanced.  Well, maybe "a little" is an understatement. He's also a proven and NBA-bona fide thief.

The Heat draw the ire of fans in every other NBA city for their constant flopping and whining.  Who could love a team like that?  We are all Pacers fans.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

My thoughts exactly BTS. E dunker is almost whining about it in his/her responses. Sounds like a heat fan to me. Game was called, if anything poorly for both sides, which equals itself out. Was it 30 heat fouls to 25 pacer ones.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to painter's comment:

I don't particularly hate the Heat, I have a strong dislike for their antics, especially the Punk and the Queen.  I do hate Joey Crawford.  He's ruined and/or affected game outcomes too many times for anyone to think he's a competent referee (or individual) - he seem a little unbalanced.  Well, maybe "a little" is an understatement. He's also a proven and NBA-bona fide thief.

The Heat draw the ire of fans in every other NBA city for their constant flopping and whining.  Who could love a team like that?  We are all Pacers fans.

SO true painter. The Heat are disliked so much not because they are a great team with talented players, but because of all their antics: the flopping and whining all night long. With so much talent they don't need to pull that garbage, but they do on a nightly basis and even admitted as much.

Go Pacers is right.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

The coolest thing about an Indy/San Antonio Finals...? ....it would be the first time since the merger in 1976 that two of the original four ABA teams squared off in the Finals...37 years in the making...Spurs, Pacers, Nets, Nuggets...it's about time in my opinion!

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

"Home court in the NBA is the single biggest advantage in all of pro sports." - Hubie Brown, circa 1980

Not saying one team is favored over another, but the HOME team is favored.  The fans are so close, they yell obscenities.........it's a tough game to officiate.  In a close game, the calls will favor the home team.............which happened to be IND last night, lakers in game 7 of 2010.........sure Stern has his favorites, and I'm sure he's cringing at the thought of a Pacers/Spurs Final............but MIA will win in 7 because game 7 will be at home!  Bank on it!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

Lebron fouled out. That means Stern is gonna fire a referee.

And fouled out, quite honestly, on an absurd call.  Which you'd think would put to rest the tin-foil hats and their conspiracies.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

When Tim Donahy said that every referee was involved no one believed him! Do you believe him now? The NBA is the worst officiated game ever and suggesting they are rigged would not be a stretch.

Another basketball fan waking up to reallities of today's NBA. 

It's Stern-tastic!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Thats just Bull.

Are you watching the game tonight?

James called for a non-existant offensive foul with 1:30 remaining to foul him out.

Then Wade called for non-existant travelling with 30 secons left.

Both calls were horrible and even worse to call those in the last 2 min where you usually need to be bleeding and on fire to get a call.  

The refs literally gave the game to the Pacers tonight  Looked like a Vegas fix.  Calling Tim Donaghy!  

Absolutely agree. The reffing in this game read like a lesson in reverse  psychology. Heir Stern: "let's foul out LeBron and make lame late calls against DWade or Battier or whoever and throw the game to the Pacers; that'll really befuddle those idiots in Boston who think the league office fixes games."

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Or better yet. "Let's fugg with the Heat because Wade and Battier are cheap shotting with their hits the groin and Wade's forearm to the temple." This last one I think is the more likely of the two. The league office does issue referee instructions and points of emphasis for each game.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

This thread started when a few shaky calls by crawford got Miami back into the game. I'm impressed he grew a set and decided to call it somewhat fair. And BTW with Lebron how many tick tack fouls put him at the line. It's about time he got a few back.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

Tossing LeBron has worked it's magic!

Some temporary fuel for the idiots that think the refs are on the up and up .... Hahaha, get a clue! Ya think the zebras do that to him in Miami?

The NBA is Honest group has their meat and potatoes till the next game .... LOL!!!

Yup, theyre just throwing the fans a bone on national TV so the "Lebron gets away with murder" chant subsides... A game or two out of 100 and all of a sudden the refs have decided to call it fairly. LOL

Sections
Shortcuts