Joey Crawford

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

Re: Joey Crawford

In Response to Re: Joey Crawford:
    In Response to Re: Joey Crawford : Yeah, next time KG faces Bill Walker he will promise to make his next jump shot. Ugh!
    Posted by Fiercest34

I agree with you, its KG's fault too but the ball should have been in the hands of Ray taking the last shot. But the next best option tonite with the players on the floor was KG. I should have knocked that down but clearly BW fouled KG, I hope he gets to show them next time up.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Other players had trouble scoring against Tyson Chandler in the final minutes of the game as well if I remember the Miami-Dallas series.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

MLB umps make up their own strike zones and Joey Crawford decides that if you look at him and he doesn't like it you just got a "T"......Crawford is the only ref in the game where all the fans watching realize he is out there yet probably have no clue who else is on the court...name me any other ref you can think of who fits that category....you would have to go all the way back to Mendy Rudolph...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Hard to see so called bostonfans blaming losses on refs when in fact the Celtics were the sole reason for their demise. Unlike PP, boston fans should man up or shut up. Bleed green!
    Posted by null

I guess you didn't see this or many other Celtics games when Crawford helped the other team, which is every Celtics game he "works". Let's ask San Antonio and other teams that sit outside the idiots favor. Just for fun look here:http://nbabyelias.wordpress.com/2011/01/25/joey-crawford-sucks/ Now, one has to remember that this is Wordpress and anyone can post as long an article as they wish, but still, it's a good piece.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Hard to see so called bostonfans blaming losses on refs when in fact the Celtics were the sole reason for their demise. Unlike PP, boston fans should man up or shut up. Bleed green!
    Posted by null

I guess you didn't see this or many other Celtics games when Crawford helped the other team, which is every Celtics game he "works". Let's ask San Antonio and other teams that sit outside the idiots favor. Just for fun look here:http://nbabyelias.wordpress.com/2011/01/25/joey-crawford-sucks/ Now, one has to remember that this is Wordpress and anyone can post as long an article as they wish, but still, it's a good piece.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Painter,
    Why even respond to null baiting?  Ignore him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Yep.....that's what I'm doing.......haters pretending to be fans....no one is fooled....ah kids huh....?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

In response to "Re: Joey Crawford":
    In Response to Re: Joey Crawford : As Doc has said many times, there is no sense going to the rim at the end of a game. The refs will not make a foul call that decides a game. That's why all NBA teams set up plays for jump shooters at the end of games. Posted by Kirk6
    Oh really...take a lower percentage shot versus a higher percentage shot especially when you have a mouse guarding you. That' why most NBA coaches get fired.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

and.....that's why Paul is so darned important.  He's really the only player (and maybe Jeff would have done some of this) to be able to go to the basket and get his own decent shot.   Clearly, the Captain was missed today.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

When Pierce is out this season we definitely could have used Green instead.  Having him out for the entire season is a big loss for this team.  With all of the back to back games we need a bench that is ready to contribute and I was really looking forward to Green's contributions this season. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

The refs also let Carpunko land an MMA elbow to Rondo's temple with no flagrant called. Anthony really cheap shotte our best player yesterday, and the right call was not made.

Sections
Shortcuts