Joey "The Crook" Crawford strikes again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re: Joey

In response to Fierce34's comment:

There's always the option of not watching the NBA.

I mean those who keep complaining still keep watching.

Why would the NBA change how it does things if you keep watching?

No.  This is not the 80s.  There is social media and other avenues.  It is time to call out the NBA front office.  We should start a Facebook page not just about Joey Crawford but also about the NBA building up players to be bigger than they are.  Let them deal with this challenge to their image.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Crawford is a crummy ref. Doesn't mean the fix is in. 

The Heat are a much better team than the Bulls Kirk (with injury situation the way it is), wake up man, wipe the cynical crust from your eyes. 

If the fix was in why did it take Lebron so many years to win a championship? 

If the fix was in why did the Mavs beat the Heat for a ring a few years past? Stern would never have allowed that. 

If this fix was in, why do you bother to watch. 

Yes, star players get star treatment. But Lebron has worked hard to round out his game and realize his physical gifts. He's now going to go deep in the playoffs every year, and that's because he's one of the all time greats the way he is playing now. 

You may want to consider enjoying watching him play...

Crawford is a lousy ref for sure... what makes him that way is he is totally inconsistent with calls depending on who it is and the situation... a call is a call no matter who does it or when it happens... he needs to retire...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

Other than Celtic games, I have not watched a single second of the NBA since the Celtics were cheated out of the championship the last time they played the Lakers.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Crawford is a crummy ref. Doesn't mean the fix is in. 

The Heat are a much better team than the Bulls Kirk (with injury situation the way it is), wake up man, wipe the cynical crust from your eyes. 

If the fix was in why did it take Lebron so many years to win a championship? 

If the fix was in why did the Mavs beat the Heat for a ring a few years past? Stern would never have allowed that. 

If this fix was in, why do you bother to watch. 

Yes, star players get star treatment. But Lebron has worked hard to round out his game and realize his physical gifts. He's now going to go deep in the playoffs every year, and that's because he's one of the all time greats the way he is playing now. 

You may want to consider enjoying watching him play...

Crawford is a lousy ref for sure... what makes him that way is he is totally inconsistent with calls depending on who it is and the situation... a call is a call no matter who does it or when it happens... he needs to retire...

When you watch some of these youtube videos of Crawford callin a foul on a guy 20 feet away from everyone.... well, how can that be explained as anything but corrupt?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to prakash's comment:

No.  This is not the 80s.  There is social media and other avenues.  It is time to call out the NBA front office.  We should start a Facebook page not just about Joey Crawford but also about the NBA building up players to be bigger than they are.  Let them deal with this challenge to their image.

Again, the NBA will not do anything about it because the ratings are high.

I really don't know what some here are talking about because I don't usually watch other NBA teams play. Some here obviously watch Heat games. How could they have known what went on if they didn't watch the game?

How do you know so much about what Ray Allen does every game then?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

I really don't know what some here are talking about because I don't usually watch other NBA teams play. Some here obviously watch Heat games. How could they have known what went on if they didn't watch the game?

I have watched LeBron push off with his off hand and knock Terry down and not get called for a foul.  I have seen Wade drive to the basket with his leg extended forward aiming for KG's groin and KG getting called for a foul.  Yes, I have also watched some other games.  Like against the Nuggets where Wade went swinging his hand all over to knock out a rebound, hitting Andre Miller on the nose, and not getting called for a foul.  This argument, don't watch the game is weak.

NBA is harvesting what they have sowed.  They very carefully manage what they are sowing now.  Raise the chorus and there will be adjustments.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to painter's comment:

This isn't just about LaQueen, it's about the unprofessional, ill-tempered, and unstable Crawford.  He should no more be refereeing in the NBA than my dog, who's probably a lot smarter (Lab/Border Collie mix).  Over the years, he has proven to be a joke and someone who believes people in the stands come to see him.  Youtube provides video evidence in volumes, but just watching him in one game is enough to make anyone sick to his or her stomach.  The oft mentioned Tim Duncan examples of Crawford inserting himself and affecting game outcomes coupled with his cashing in first-class plane ticket should have finished him. He must have something on Stern ortherwise he would have been gone.

Then why raise a hue and cry against Crawford only?  Crawford did not officiate all the games where LeBron did not get called for a single foul.  It is the NBA.  They should be brought into the equation as well.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Commissioner Stern aka Dr. Evil  
    David Stern!!! Where do i begin?
    It seems to me that you do whatever you want and get away with it, you act like it's beneficial to the fans but deep down inside you know exactly what to do to make that extra dollar. 2014 will be your last year as Commissioner in the NBA and that's one of the greatest announcements you have ever made.

David Stern makes annually $22-23 million a season from the NBA and his net worth is projected to be a staggering $135 million. NFL's Roger Goodell makes a projected $10 million a season and the NFL draws much more ratings and has a bigger audience draw, Gary Bettman makes a projected $8 million from the NHL. The only other commissioner who makes anything close to David Stern is Bud Selig who is projected at $20-22 million. It seems like every season Commissioner Stern does something that stands out. Since becoming commissioner in 1984 he has been accused of rigging the Draft Lottery so the Knicks could draft Patrick Ewing with the number 1 overall pick, he will forever go down as the man who was responsible for 2 NBA lockouts (1999 & 2011). David Stern also changed the basketball itself during the 2006-07 season because he was getting paid by P.E.T.A to not use a pig skin type ball. The worst of all, he will go down as the only Commissioner that had hired a NBA referee by the name of Tim Donaghy who admitted that he had fixed games, and on top of that gambled on the games as well.

What fuels me about David Stern is that he came out with a statement last night before the Spurs & Heat game and said "I apologize to all NBA fans, this was an unacceptable decision by the San Antonio Spurs and substantial sanctions will be forthcoming." Those of you who didn't read my previous blog, basically Gregg Popovich decided to send the NBA a message by resting his entire starting lineup because he felt they had played too many road games so far in this young season. That caused commissioner Stern to go ballistic not because he cares about the fans, because it was a nationally televised game (TNT) which meant MONEY.

I appose this question to Commissioner Stern; Would you had gotten mad and said what you said if the Spurs did this against Toronto on Sunday? Or Washington on Monday? (Non televised games)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Get em PP!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

How do you know so much about what Ray Allen does every game then?

'Cause he's a hater.  He stalks Ray endlessly and reports on everyo single bad play.  It's actually quite disturbing.   

Let is go, he's not even with the team anymore.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

crawford never used to be a jacked up guy.  not until he started LOADING on steroids- same thing as that freak guy named kennedy who has some fatal obsession with doc rivers.  i remember the game that kennedy threw doc rivers out for maintaining a pulse and breathing about three years ago.

to put it bluntly- the "rogue" elements of these liliputians with whistles is simply ROID RAGE.  crawford has had it multiple times against duncan and wanted to "fight him" on more than one occasion (crawford's own words!).  and david stern, dr. do-little, does nothing.  it's truly pathetic. 

take a look at the kennedy clown.  he's ALL JACKED UP or at least he was a couple years ago.  these dudes are NOT SPRING CHICKENS- you have to take TONS OF JUICE to get that bulk at age 50+.  why aren't they subjected to drug testing?!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

LMAO... thats funny (and probably true)