Joey "The Crook" Crawford strikes again

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Re: Joey

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Lebron played 44 minutes without being called for a single foul and only one turnover, in spite of the fact that Lebron travels every time he touches the ball and commits multiple offensive fouls per game.

Joey "The Crook" Crawford strikes again.

The fix was in.

Funny I just posted a headline: Stern controls Finals. Crazy. Tired of seeing Lebron night in and night out get away with whatever he wants. I absolutely believe the fix is in. So frustrating to watch, but imagine being the Bulls and having to put up with it.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Lebron played 44 minutes without being called for a single foul and only one turnover, in spite of the fact that Lebron travels every time he touches the ball and commits multiple offensive fouls per game.

Joey "The Crook" Crawford strikes again.

The fix was in.

It's a superstar league, always has been.  KG commits multiple illegal screens every game he plays. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Crawford is a crummy ref. Doesn't mean the fix is in. 

The Heat are a much better team than the Bulls Kirk (with injury situation the way it is), wake up man, wipe the cynical crust from your eyes. 

If the fix was in why did it take Lebron so many years to win a championship? 

If the fix was in why did the Mavs beat the Heat for a ring a few years past? Stern would never have allowed that. 

If this fix was in, why do you bother to watch. 

Yes, star players get star treatment. But Lebron has worked hard to round out his game and realize his physical gifts. He's now going to go deep in the playoffs every year, and that's because he's one of the all time greats the way he is playing now. 

You may want to consider enjoying watching him play...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

The Heat are a much better team than the Bulls Kirk (with injury situation the way it is), wake up man, wipe the cynical crust from your eyes. 

If the fix was in why did the Mavs beat the Heat for a ring a few years past? Stern would never have allowed that. 

Yes, star players get star treatment. But Lebron has worked hard to round out his game and realize his physical gifts. He's now going to go deep in the playoffs every year, and that's because he's one of the all time greats the way he is playing now. 

Yeah he's a joy to watch as he takes at least 3 steps on his way to the basket, and then straight arms his man off him, every time he drives. I'd rather watch Kobe, at least the refs don't help him, like they do LeTrud!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

Yeah he's a joy to watch as he takes at least 3 steps on his way to the basket, and then straight arms his man off him, every time he drives. I'd rather watch Kobe, at least the refs don't help him, like they do LeTrud!!

Whats even worse... not one announcer or analyst on any station calls it out..ever!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I don't mind the traveling so much - Tiny Archibald used to travel all the time - it's the lack of fouls called on the guy that upsets me.

And Wade is the Ric Flair of the NBA - "The Dirtiest Player in the Game."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I used to like Wade alot when he played with Shaq. The guy seemed very humble..

Since Lebron got there, hes turned into a punk... dont know if its because of lebrons presence or not. his is gonna sound bad but Im hoping the next time he "accidently" injures someone, he gets at least as bad himself

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Gregg Doyel

GREGG DOYEL National Columnist   In an NBA Finals full of 50-50 calls, LeBron is winning 100 percent of the time

June 18, 2012 1:13 AM 

MIAMI -- I present the following not as a conspiracy theory, but as a fact:

A judgment call by an official late in Game 2 of the NBA Finals went in favor of LeBron James, and that judgment call allowed the Heat to escape with a victory against theThunder. Three days later, on Sunday night, a judgment call by an official again went in favor of LeBron James -- and that call allowed the Heat to hit the clinching free throw and escape Game 3 with a 91-85 victory. 

Again, that's not me launching a conspiracy theory. That's me telling you the way that it is, and the way it is has the Heat holding a 2-1 lead on the Thunder -- with both wins sealed by a referee's decision of a 50-50 call in favor of LeBron James.

Well, hold on -- I'm trying to deal with facts here, not theories, so let me clear up one fact in that last sentence:

Those were not 50-50 calls that went in favor of LeBron James. That would be generous to the officials, and I'm not in a generous mood to say either call looked as close as a 50-50 proposition. Not Thursday in Game 2, and not Sunday in Game 3, when a bizarre call -- dare I say phantom call -- 45 feet from the basket sent James to the foul line with 16.2 seconds left and the Heat holding a three-point lead. James hit the second of two free throws to make it a four-point game, a two-possession game, and it was essentially over.

Reggie Miller wasn't walking through that door, and the Thunder would have no miracle finish. Not on a night when they were more Keystone Kop than NBA finalist, their sloppy game capped by Thabo Sefolosha'sinbounds pass to nobody with 15 seconds left that finished the Thunder for good.

Although that phantom call pretty much finished them first.

If you saw the call late in Game 3, you know what I'm talking about. Unless you're a Heat fan, and then never mind. For everyone else, you saw Thunder guard James Hardenharassing James on the perimeter, pressuring the ball loose and then staying uncomfortably close as James regained control. As Harden hovered nearby, James lurched into him once, then twice. The second time, Harden went to the floor.

Flop? Probably, yeah. But when the official blew his whistle, it wasn't a 50-50 call because there were three options, two of them favoring the Thunder: One, no call at all. Two, a charge on James. Three, blocking on Harden. The referee went with No. 3, and the game was basically over. The three-time MVP was given two free throws with 16.2 seconds left, needing to hit just one to put the game essentially out of reach. James hit one.

Game over.

Also déjà vu -- because James received a similarly generous whistle in the previous game. You saw that call, too, so you know exactly what I'm talking about. Unless you're a Heat fan, in which case you'll want to ignore LeBron's left forearm on Durant's upper bodyas Durant goes up for a 10-footer with 11 seconds left and the Thunder needing two points to tie the game.

No whistle. The shot missed, James rebounded and was fouled, and he went to the line with the chance to make it a two-possession game in the final seconds. That was Game 2. But it was also Game 3.

And this is not a conspiracy theory, because if it were, I'd note that Kevin Durant received a lousy whistle in Game 3. (See for yourself. Here were the first four fouls.) The first foul, ironically enough, came when Durant had the ball in his hands and gave to Dwyane Wade the same sort of shoulder that LeBron gave to Harden in the final seconds. The results? Offensive foul on Durant. Defensive foul on Harden.

Durant spent several minutes on the bench with foul trouble, including the game-changing span late in the third quarter when the Thunder surrendered a 10-point lead shortly after Durant was sent to the bench with his fourth foul against Wade -- on a play where it sure looked like Durant didn't touch Wade. As he stood near the Thunder bench, Durant muttered to himself these words:

"I didn't touch him."

After the game, Durant was more charitable.

"I try not to concern myself with the officiating," he said. "They're going to make their calls, and there's nothing we can do about it. We can't change it. Just got to play through it. There's going to be some calls they may miss. They're human."

Well said, and so true, and also skirting the issue that officials have helped decide each of the last two games of the NBA Finals, both in favor of the Miami Heat, by giving the benefit of the doubt -- perhaps a little bit more than that -- to the most famous basketball player in the world. It would be naïve to say officials aren't influenced by the level of fame in front of them, which is why Daequan Cook can flop all game and get nothing, whileDwyane Wade comes apart like Mr. Potato Head and gets rewarded with a trip to the line.

It's a rigged game, but usually it's a fair game. The referees are so bad, so affected by the star power in front of them, that the calls usually even out. Both teams tend to have stars, so both teams tend to get atrocious calls on their behalf. Kobe Bryant probably owes 1,000 of his 29,484 career points -- roughly 12 percent of his made free throws -- to generous calls, the kind of calls you get when you're Kobe Bryant, but not when you're Thabo Sefolosha. This is the way of the NBA: Officials are incompetent, but they're so incompetent that neither team gets an edge.

That's not much for comfort, but that's as much as I can offer. Only I can't offer it today, not to the Thunder, because they have almost as much star power as the Heat, yet they're not getting the calls at the end of the game. The Heat got those calls. The Heat got those games.

The Heat might just be two games away from winning a championship, and if this trend continues, we'll remember these as the NBA Finals that were decided by an official's call. And not one. Not two. Not ...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Joey's fans even set-up a Facebook page for him! 

Joey Crawford is the worst referee in the n b a

is on Facebook.

To connect with Joey Crawford is the worst referee in the n b a, sign up for Facebook today.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Some of the content from Joey's Facebook page:

HighlightsHighlights Highlights Posts by Page Posts by Others

1.   Joey Crawford is the worst referee in the n b ashared a link. April 28, 2010 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wugrOmbsV3U Joey Crawford fouls Damon Jones www.youtube.com Joey Crawford fouls Damon Jones yet calls it against Chauncy Billups Like · Comment · Share    
    2.   Recent Posts by OthersSee All   
      • Jan Couch The NBA runs the refs and he must be one of their golden boys. December 7, 2012 at 5:31pm  
      • Harvey Navarro Im gonna throw a party the day you DIE November 28, 2012 at 6:42pm  
      • Brishank Adhikari -> http://isportslife.wordpress.com/2012/11/28/ladies-and-gentlemen-presenting-joey-crawford/ November 28, 2012 at 4:09pm  
      • Ian Eebz Brown this f-ing piece of shit!!! what the fuvk is he doing in the nba? June 18, 2012 at 8:45am  
      More Posts      
    3.   Joey Crawford is the worst referee in the n b ashared a link. April 28, 2010 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu1Wz5JQEz8 Tim Duncan Gets Technical For Laughing..Dallas vs. SA www.youtube.com Tim Duncan Gets 2 Technical Fouls by Joey Crawford for laughing and is thrown out of the game for his troubles. San Antonio Spurs vs. Dallas Mavericks Like · Comment · Share    
    4.   Joey Crawford is the worst referee in the n b ashared a link. April 28, 2010 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaZIAXJJDKQ The Worst Foul Ever - Joey Crawford - Suns vs Blazers Playoffs 2010 [HD] www.youtube.com Before people come and nail me as a Blazer homer. I do not blame the refs on the outcome of the game (even though Camby got his 4th foul and had to come out... and it all went downhill from there). Blazers let it go and did not execute and ended up getting blown out by their own play. ... Like · Comment · Share    
    5.     Joined Facebook April 26, 2010  

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

In response to kyceltic's comment:

Whats even worse... not one announcer or analyst on any station calls it out..ever!

True!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

I don't mind the traveling so much - Tiny Archibald used to travel all the time - it's the lack of fouls called on the guy that upsets me.

And Wade is the Ric Flair of the NBA - "The Dirtiest Player in the Game."

No doubt about it.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

I used to like Wade alot when he played with Shaq. The guy seemed very humble..

Since Lebron got there, hes turned into a punk... dont know if its because of lebrons presence or not. his is gonna sound bad but Im hoping the next time he "accidently" injures someone, he gets at least as bad himself

+1

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

This isn't just about LaQueen, it's about the unprofessional, ill-tempered, and unstable Crawford.  He should no more be refereeing in the NBA than my dog, who's probably a lot smarter (Lab/Border Collie mix).  Over the years, he has proven to be a joke and someone who believes people in the stands come to see him.  Youtube provides video evidence in volumes, but just watching him in one game is enough to make anyone sick to his or her stomach.  The oft mentioned Tim Duncan examples of Crawford inserting himself and affecting game outcomes coupled with his cashing in first-class plane ticket should have finished him. He must have something on Stern ortherwise he would have been gone.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

There's always the option of not watching the NBA.

I mean those who keep complaining still keep watching.

Why would the NBA change how it does things if you keep watching?

I don't watch any Miami games unless they are playing the Celtics.  Their preferential treatment by the officials is something that I don't enjoy watching.  I just really dislike them and won't watch them in any playoff games.  Even if I miss seeing the NBA finals.  I just won't watch.  I have never had such dislike in the past for another NBA team and don't recall not watching their games. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

There's always the option of not watching the NBA.

I mean those who keep complaining still keep watching.

Why would the NBA change how it does things if you keep watching?

Theres also the option of watching NBA games and complaining about corrupt refs and favorbale treatment to certain players

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

lebron, for his part, was a quitter when he did not like things for a few years.  that will delay the ascent of anything that a higher power is trying to "fix".  but what is undeniable is that the fix has been in on lebwrong's bulldozer game- the likes of which has never been tolerated by officials in the league by ANYONE ever before. 

if ron artest bulldozed, he got called for a foul.  same with anyone else.  but lebwrong would be a no-call or a call on the OPPOSING PLAYER who just got their teeth knocked out by a charge.  that was being fixed EVERY SINGLE REGULAR SEASON GAME since day one for lebwrong. 

if you can't see that then you're not looking.  because lebwrong took a long time to mature (well past his "the choice" days), it dook lebwrong a long time to win.  he quit on his team in CLE multiple times and underachieved in MIA the first two years in the playoffs.  you cannot "fix" a losing attitude / mindset, you can only prop it up the same way the refs do in the regular season. 

now that lebwrong has matured some, it's translating into results in the playoffs. 

the worst thing about lebwrong is that he does NOT NEED the bulldozer game.  he's more talented than that.  it's like taking fine china and washing it with a sewage water.  it's ridiculous.  but that's today's culture.  do things you don't need to do to get ahead.  whatever.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

I don't watch any Miami games unless they are playing the Celtics.  Their preferential treatment by the officials is something that I don't enjoy watching.  I just really dislike them and won't watch them in any playoff games.  Even if I miss seeing the NBA finals.  I just won't watch.  I have never had such dislike in the past for another NBA team and don't recall not watching their games. 

agreed, it's kind of like watching NBC, a news organization that is directly funded by the kabbal of obama, the DNC, their collective funding of general electric and jeffy immelts.  they always have good things to say about the democrats.  very predictable.  and nauseating.