Joey "The Crook" Crawford strikes again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Joey

In response to aciemvp's comment:

In response to susan250's comment:

agreed, it's kind of like watching NBC, a news organization that is directly funded by the kabbal of obama, the DNC, their collective funding of general electric and jeffy immelts.  they always have good things to say about the democrats.  very predictable.  and nauseating.

Acie:

Political discussion is perfectly fine  at

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/news/politics/80/770

Not here. This is Celtic basketball.

Pud

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

In response to aciemvp's comment:

In response to susan250's comment:

agreed, it's kind of like watching NBC, a news organization that is directly funded by the kabbal of obama, the DNC, their collective funding of general electric and jeffy immelts.  they always have good things to say about the democrats.  very predictable.  and nauseating.

Acie:

Political discussion is perfectly fine  at

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/news/politics/80/770

Not here. This is Celtic basketball.

Pud

thanks for the scolding.  i see tons of others do the same thing on this board.  you have a lot more messages to send

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrrapin. Show terrrapin's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Crawford is a crummy ref. Doesn't mean the fix is in. 

The Heat are a much better team than the Bulls Kirk (with injury situation the way it is), wake up man, wipe the cynical crust from your eyes. 

If the fix was in why did it take Lebron so many years to win a championship? 

If the fix was in why did the Mavs beat the Heat for a ring a few years past? Stern would never have allowed that. 

If this fix was in, why do you bother to watch. 

Yes, star players get star treatment. But Lebron has worked hard to round out his game and realize his physical gifts. He's now going to go deep in the playoffs every year, and that's because he's one of the all time greats the way he is playing now. 

You may want to consider enjoying watching him play...

You know, I usually agree with your posts. Not this one. Butler didn't even touch LeBron early in the game on the block and got a foul call from Joey Crawford. Conspiracy no, anticipating, yes. I watch Kenyon Martin absoluted mug and push KG in the back all series and very rarely see a foul call. I see Bulls go to the hoop in no way different than James and never get calls. Coach T is correct. I don't care that he is a star. Some of this is absolutely sickening to watch........and by the way, no I wont enjoy watching him play.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Lebron played 44 minutes without being called for a single foul and only one turnover, in spite of the fact that Lebron travels every time he touches the ball and commits multiple offensive fouls per game.

Joey "The Crook" Crawford strikes again.

The fix was in.

I've been watching to see if there is a conspiracy, and I can't find any merit to this.  Lebron just plays good defense without fouling, he's so athletic that he can do that without fouling.  

Traveling, on the other hand, he does occasionally, but not enough to call it a conspiracy.  I don't see that he travels more than any other guy.  I mean traveling is rarely called anyways.  I just think that Lebron is so heavily under the microscope of scrutiny, that every thing he does gets blown out of propotion.  

So I will try to be objective and stick up for Lebron, even though he's not a favorite of mines.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Lebron "shoulders" everytime he goes to basket.......never called???

Miami Heat championships *                                *=tainted (Stern steering league)