JO....Got To Go!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

JO....Got To Go!!!!!

Sheed and JO had their moments, BUT.....Shaq should have that mid-level.

The net result of our last two mid-level signees is a (-).

Maybe we can sign and trade JO for DeAndre Jordan and Bledsoe or Moon.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: JO....Got To Go!!!!!

In Response to JO....Got To Go!!!!!:
    Sheed and JO had their moments, BUT.....Shaq should have that mid-level. The net result of our last two mid-level signees is a (-). Maybe we can sign and trade JO for DeAndre Jordan and Bledsoe or Moon.
    Posted by DaCeltics

I believe Jordan is a restricted free agent any they can match any offer. JO will retire this year or the celtics will purchase his contract. I just hope he gets a ring.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: JO....Got To Go!!!!!

In Response to JO....Got To Go!!!!!:
    Sheed and JO had their moments, BUT.....Shaq should have that mid-level. The net result of our last two mid-level signees is a (-). Maybe we can sign and trade JO for DeAndre Jordan and Bledsoe or Moon.
    Posted by DaCeltics

I don't really think that Shaq has contributed much this season either.  Don't really know why he deserves the mid-level more than JO. The JO signing was definitely a bad signing, but I still miss Rasheed and if he hadn't retired last year, he would be on the current roster instead of JO.  At least he contributed last season and was a tremendous help during the playoffs.  I don't believe that Jermaine will contribute much during the playoffs this year.  He needs to return now in order to get back into basketball shape. 

Sections
Shortcuts