JON done for the year. Not that anyone would notice.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

JON done for the year. Not that anyone would notice.

This dude was without a doubt one of the worst signings of Ainge's tenure.  Even when healthy if he got like 6 points and 5 boards everyone on the Celtics would fall all over themselves saying in the media what a good job he did. I can count the good games this guy had in two years on one hand.

Someone should call the cops on him for Grand Larceny.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re: JON done for the year. Not that anyone would notice.

Except I believe jon really tried and wanted to be part of something here.  I harbor him no ill feelings.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I don't harbor any ill feelings.  But realistically, the guy was a waste and it was a horrible signing.  It's a whole easier to conclude that now that he's been here for two years.  Honestly, when we signed him, I had high expectatations of him.  I have always like his game but he was just horrible in Boston.

I wish him well and I hope he gets his wrist right because he's got a long life ahead of him away from hoops.

However, I would not be surprised to hear JON wanting to play again post-surgery.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

From his statements he sure sounded like someone ready to retire.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to JON done for the year. Not that anyone would notice.:
    This dude was without a doubt one of the worst signings of Ainge's tenure.  Even when healthy if he got like 6 points and 5 boards everyone on the Celtics would fall all over themselves saying in the media what a good job he did. I can count the good games this guy had in two years on one hand. Someone should call the cops on him for Grand Larceny.
    Posted by snakeoil123

He was done for the year two years ago!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Good riddance! FINALLY!

Look I wanted JON gone EARLY last year before the trading deadline. He milked the C's and wasted a roster spot with injuries, not playing nicked up, etc.

It's finally over. Sign Turiaf and move on.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I don't hold ill will either.  Just saying he was horrible.

Sections
Shortcuts