JON needs to ignore all these wrong posters and stand tall with his brothers here with the Celtics.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

JON needs to ignore all these wrong posters and stand tall with his brothers here with the Celtics.

JON still has 10-15 minutes every night of serious game here. He needs to Take Care, be himself ignore these idiots and help where he can. I believe that JON can still really help the team this year. Did you see all those charges he took for us? Blocks, charges smart fouls and the occasional swish...YES!  Go Jermaine!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

Re: JON needs to ignore all these wrong posters and stand tall with his brothers here with the Celtics.

In Response to JON needs to ignore all these wrong posters and stand tall with his brothers here with the Celtics.:
    [QUOTE]JON still has 10-15 minutes every night of serious game here. He needs to Take Care, be himself ignore these idiots and help where he can. I believe that JON can still really help the team this year. Did you see all those charges he took for us? Blocks, charges smart fouls and the occasional swish...YES!  Go Jermaine!
    Posted by heirplain[/QUOTE]

Do you mean his brothers in Miami?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

Re: JON needs to ignore all these wrong posters and stand tall with his brothers here with the Celtics.

In Response to Re: JON needs to ignore all these wrong posters and stand tall with his brothers here with the Celtics.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to JON needs to ignore all these wrong posters and stand tall with his brothers here with the Celtics. : Do you mean his brothers in Miami?
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

I saw that..just hoping that it was just a reflex position (after so many acid tongued fans) and he really wanted to help us out here. It's not a personal will issue it's just he can't do what he used to do but is bravely trying to. JMO

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

Lets just get sack with filler about 3 feet wide by 7 feet tall and place it in the lane. Same thing.

Sections
Shortcuts