Jordan hill

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Jordan hill

Resigns with lakers for a WHOPPING 2/18 deal. There was talk of the cs interest but def not at that price. Staggering figure. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sycophant123. Show sycophant123's posts

Re: Jordan hill

9 million a year for Jordan Hill.

What are they doing over there?

Is someone secretly paying Kupchak to be this stupid?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celticsfan1984. Show Celticsfan1984's posts

In response to gman101019's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Resigns with lakers for a WHOPPING 2/18 deal. There was talk of the cs interest but def not at that price. Staggering figure. 

[/QUOTE]

Agree, but there are no more staggering figures.  Everybody complained about AB's $8M a year salary, that in one week is now a bargain.  Inflation for the competing teams has definitely hit.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sycophant123. Show sycophant123's posts

At least Bradley has averaged in double figures. 9 million for Hill is wild.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Danny ahead of the curve, as usual!

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkiller. Show greenkiller's posts

2nd year Team option.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

I was NOT one of those complaining about abs deal, I thought it was a fair deal. I  compared ab stats to gordon heywards  who ended up getting nearly DOUBLE at 4/63 ab avgd 15-4-1.5 and heyard 16-5-5 but ab had  better  shooting %s 44/40/80 vs 41/30/81 PLUS AB is a superior defender.  So when you look at it compared to other deals ab contract is more than fair its actually good value. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

AB is starting to look like a decent deal. 118 for Bosch ? Green and Bass too have become more valuable as chips now in this inflated market. Hell, Wallace may become moveable if this keeps up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

AB is starting to look like a decent deal. 118 for Bosch ? Green and Bass too have become more valuable as chips now in this inflated market. Hell, Wallace may become moveable if this keeps up.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I agree - well, maybe not about Wallace...lol.

Ariza wants 9-11 mill and Deng wants 12.......WOW.

I just read where GSW strongly considered Bass with its' expiring TPE......but opted to let it expire.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

You guys notice that all the guys Ainge first contacted at the start of free-agency, Isaiah Thomas and Jordan Hill, never really came close to ending up with the Celts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I agree - well, maybe not about Wallace...lol.

Ariza wants 9-11 mill and Deng wants 12.......WOW.

I just read where GSW strongly considered Bass with its' expiring TPE......but opted to let it expire.

[/QUOTE]

I read that too.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

True, people complaining about Green's contract especially. May be hard to trade Green though because of his player option.  If he plays well next year he opts out, if not he takes another 9mil off the cap and doesn't make your team better. Hard to sell that to anyone.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from myurkus. Show myurkus's posts

In response to greenkiller's comment:
    [QUOTE]

2nd year Team option.

[/QUOTE]

exactly.  tanking.  lin and hill both gone next year.  in the west, lakers will go 15-67.  they are god awful.

Sections
Shortcuts