Josh Smith still wants out

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Josh Smith still wants out

This guy wants out now...any way we can get him??? JO????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Josh Smith still wants out

obviously not for JO

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In Response to Re: Josh Smith still wants out:
    [QUOTE]obviously not for JO
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]
    Haa I know, I just mentioned the piece that C's need to get rid of cuz he is useless 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Josh Smith still wants out:
    [QUOTE]This guy wants out now...any way we can get him??? JO????
    Posted by cabutan[/QUOTE]
    link?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]YEAH JO????LOL
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

hear the LA radio stations blasting Kobe and Coach Brown.. Brown for not having the gumption to reign in Kobe's ball hawking ways.. Kobe for not being the leader to recognize that there are 2 seven footers waiting for the ball...For a defensive minded coach, giving up over 100pts to one of the worst teams in the league...and an atrocious road record..my laker friends here (ca), are begging for Rondo...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Josh Smith still wants out : Atlanta Hawks: Josh Smith still wants to be traded http://blogs.ajc.com/hawks/2012/03/08/atlanta-hawks-josh-smith-still-wants-a-trade/?cxntfid=blogs_hawks
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    thanx

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Id trade ray and a 1st or ray and jjj. For josh smith. Think of a frontline of kg, smith and pp and as a bonus this will also make rajon happy, with his bff on the team.

rajon   
    pietrus 
    pp
    smith
    kg

Thats an excellent defensive team, with good rebounding at each position, also shooters all around rondo. I like it.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

In response to "Re: Josh Smith still wants out": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Josh Smith still wants out : The question is would Atlanta want Ray, a 1st, and JJJ? Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE] If the C's agree to take back m. Williams, I think they can get smith for a package centered around Allen. I realize this would effect cap space for next year, but if there is a realistic opportunity to acquire howard as a free agent. I think you consider using the amnesty card on Pierce to clear space to acquire Howard. Having said that, I don't believe the C's should blow up their entire team to get Howard. To me, he is what a lot people say about Melo. A player that will never win if he is the centerpiece.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Josh Smith still wants out : The question is would Atlanta want Ray, a 1st, and JJJ?

that is the question.  I hope they would.  I think Josh Smith would love to play with Rondo again.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

What about Rondo and JO for Josh Smith and Hinrich?

Then we make another move of Wilcox and a 1st rd pick... OR... Johnson and Avery for either Robin Lopez, Jason Thompson or the Birdman

C - KG (24 mins) Birdman (24)
    PF - Smith (16) Bass (24) KG (8)
    SF - Pierce (32) Smith (16)
    SG - Ray (28) Pietrus (20)
    PG - Hinrich (32) Dooling (16)

That team has a tall savvy vet PG who can play some gritty D, protect the ball, get it into the hands of the 4 better players on the court than him and hit his open shots/FT's late in the game

sure he is not 'special' or a triple double game-changer, but with the addition of Smith, who will play special defense (on LeBron, Melo, Deng, Granger, Iggy/Young) and make our 2nd unit nasty, with 2 of him, Pierce, KG, Bass always on the court.

Then after the season we can easily work it so Pierce and Smith are our only contracts and hope that his best friend Howard and DWill split our cap space to come here.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]What about Rondo and JO for Josh Smith and Hinrich? Then we make another move of Wilcox and a 1st rd pick... OR... Johnson and Avery for either Robin Lopez, Jason Thompson or the Birdman C - KG (24 mins) Birdman (24) PF - Smith (16) Bass (24) KG (8) SF - Pierce (32) Smith (16) SG - Ray (28) Pietrus (20) PG - Hinrich (32) Dooling (16) That team has a tall savvy vet PG who can play some gritty D, protect the ball, get it into the hands of the 4 better players on the court than him and hit his open shots/FT's late in the game sure he is not 'special' or a triple double game-changer, but with the addition of Smith, who will play special defense (on LeBron, Melo, Deng, Granger, Iggy/Young) and make our 2nd unit nasty, with 2 of him, Pierce, KG, Bass always on the court. Then after the season we can easily work it so Pierce and Smith are our only contracts and hope that his best friend Howard and DWill split our cap space to come here.
    Might be wrong, but I thought Hinrich was thinking about retirement.
    Wouldn't like to see RR part of a JS trade.
    Big part of the trade would be getting his buddy here.
    Anybody see the movie "Seabiscuit"? 
    To make him feel more comfortable, his trainer kept different animals with the horse.
    I like Rondo, but I am aware of his quirks and limitations.  He is high maintanence.
    Trading Perk, as we all know, clearly affected him.
    Bring in a talented buddy or two, and his game and consistency might go up.
    The NBA, where coddling happens.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

[QUOTE]What about Rondo and JO for Josh Smith and Hinrich? Then we make another move of Wilcox and a 1st rd pick... OR... Johnson and Avery for either Robin Lopez, Jason Thompson or the Birdman C - KG (24 mins) Birdman (24) PF - Smith (16) Bass (24) KG (8) SF - Pierce (32) Smith (16) SG - Ray (28) Pietrus (20) PG - Hinrich (32) Dooling (16) That team has a tall savvy vet PG who can play some gritty D, protect the ball, get it into the hands of the 4 better players on the court than him and hit his open shots/FT's late in the game sure he is not 'special' or a triple double game-changer, but with the addition of Smith, who will play special defense (on LeBron, Melo, Deng, Granger, Iggy/Young) and make our 2nd unit nasty, with 2 of him, Pierce, KG, Bass always on the court. Then after the season we can easily work it so Pierce and Smith are our only contracts and hope that his best friend Howard and DWill split our cap space to come here.

I don't like this trade because I think in order to maximize Josh Smith you need Rondo.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Josh Smith still wants out :   I don't like this trade because I think in order to maximize Josh Smith you need Rondo.
    Posted by passfirst[/QUOTE]

right, you make a trade to pair rondo with smoth. then you use rondo and smith to attract howard. shoot, i'd take marvin williams if he was also part of the deal, depending on what the other pieces were.

a core of rondo, smith, howard, PP would be fun to build around. add a returning green, bass, bradley, johnson and moore. it's not a bad start. the trick is to acquire smith and howard. maybe a pipe dream, but fun to think about.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Josh Smith still wants out : Don't worry, there's a Celtic fan here who thinks we can get Josh Smith for the Clips pick, which is currently the 23rd pick of the draft right now. Ha Ha

which other draft picks do the C's own for now??? why are people in this board reluctant to give away a first round pick if past 10 usually they all end up nowhere?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

we can put together a trade package that will land us smith if we want him bad enough. whether we want him bad enough depends on whether howard would rather play with smith or bass. and whether he would rather play with williams or rondo. we've got the means to basically say to howard "who do you want to play with?"

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]we can put together a trade package that will land us smith if we want him bad enough. whether we want him bad enough depends on whether howard would rather play with smith or bass. and whether he would rather play with williams or rondo. we've got the means to basically say to howard "who do you want to play with?"
    Posted by kaktug[/QUOTE]

well the whole DH thing goes worst each time. The guy wants to be The Guy, I mean the main guy...he is acting like Queen James..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

doc stayed for a reason. i have to believe there's a plan.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The team that would really want Ray at this point is the Bulls. Richard Hamilton is having shoulder problems.  Ray on that team would have real value for them.

Taj Gibson and something else?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]The team that would really want Ray at this point is the Bulls. Richard Hamilton is having shoulder problems.  Ray on that team would have real value for them. Taj Gibson and something else?
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

I agree that Ray would be a great addition to the Bulls.  Not sure who the Celtics would get back in this trade.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Josh Smith still wants out : There was a plan, until CP3 went to the Clips and DH said he will only sign with Dallas and New Jersey.

no, i mean an actual plan. like doc knows something we don't. i don't think he'd re-up for 5 years if he didn't know something. just a hunch.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

trade Jermaine O'Neal , Brandon Bass , Keyon Dooling , and  Marquis Daniels
    for Josh Smith and Celtics win another championship

Sections
Shortcuts