Josh Smith

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SavCeltic. Show SavCeltic's posts

Josh Smith

According to reports, Josh Smith indicated he would not sign an extension with Atlanta.  I wonder what the possibility of him ending up in Boston by the end of the year would be?  He and Rondo seem to be friends.  It would be a good nucleus for the future with Rondo, Smith, Green, Bradley, Lee.  What would we have to give up?....Bass, Sullinger?  It's a long-shot, but Atlanta may have to ship him by the deadline if it looks like he will bolt just to get something in return.

Any thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: Josh Smith

I'd like to bring him over....but only if the price is right....!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

like Danny did with Perk....take what you can get if it looks like you will get nothing after the season....although I said from the start that getting Green more than offset losing Perk....we just had to wait a year....don't get me wrong....I always loved what Perk brought to the table....limited as he was....

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Smith is out of our reach right now....if we got him, we might need a third team to get involved.  Not a time to panic, let's see what we've got first!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

The Celtics would only need to come up with 10.5m in $ to get Smith, 8.5 if they stay under the lux tax threshold.

But he is out of our reach as said, it would take too much of a disruption to the team and too many bodies leaving (Avery, Sully, Melo, Bass, a #1 pick) to get him.

Sections
Shortcuts