Just a thought...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhol. Show jhol's posts

Just a thought...

Tell me it couldn't be...but did this team mail last night's game in to send a message to Danny? 0 for in the last 6 minutes. I think they did and this is what pisses me off about overpaid atheletes.  You see..it's all about business when its time to test the free agent market, but then when a teamate gets traded, they act like they hate being in this business.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhol. Show jhol's posts

Re: Just a thought...

In Response to Just a thought...:
    oh..and for the record, I like the trade for the most important aspect and that is relief at the 3. Like many posters have stated, we have won w/o Perk, and we will continue to win w/o him, once are boys clear their heads and remember they are after all getting paid to play.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

No

They were tired b/c they had 8 men and 2 bigs

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

In Response to Re: Just a thought...:
    [QUOTE]No They were tired b/c they had 8 men and 2 bigs
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Exactly lol...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Thats the real issue with me for the moment. Picking up Green is great, good fit to give PP a break and even KG here and there. Young, talented and tough. Good scoring punch off the bench too.

But, I dont see how we can afford to lose Perk & Semi and be left with aching Shaq and perm-injured JON at the 5.  Theres more to this than what we've seen.

Oh yea, forgot Kristic. Thats one healthy center.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

The starters did not quit; mostly they were spent and are 30-somethings; except one of them, Perks best buddy, the enigmatic Rondo is always hard to read...not saying he missed a key layup, and bricked a couple 7 footers on purpose, but, he's the one I'm worried about having a bad reaction to Perk's departure...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]The starters did not quit; mostly they were spent and are 30-somethings; except one of them, Perks best buddy, the enigmatic Rondo is always hard to read...not saying he missed a key layup, and bricked a couple 7 footers on purpose, but, he's the one I'm worried about having a bad reaction to Perk's departure...
    Posted by futbal[/QUOTE]

I thought Rondo really stepped up and carried the team, 5 points, 2 for 7...... sounds like an all-star to me.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]No They were tired b/c they had 8 men and 2 bigs
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

It must be so if Racecard Rame said it. We know he never lies!!!   HAHAHAHAHA

Sections
Shortcuts