Just boycott the moron trolls...don't feed them...its so childish

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

Just boycott the moron trolls...don't feed them...its so childish

That's all

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

Re: Just boycott the moron trolls...don't feed them...its so childish

I have never once, not one single time, responded to anything they have posted.  Why not just do that?  Just stop responding with the reta$rded animated gifs etc....C'mon, just move on.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to shines01's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have never once, not one single time, responded to anything they have posted.  Why not just do that?  Just stop responding with the reta$rded animated gifs etc....C'mon, just move on.

[/QUOTE]
    Unfortunately the Celtic fans who feed the Laker trolls are cut from the same cloth.

Pogo sez..... "We have met the enemy and he is us."

Pud 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

sounds good to me, what are we discussing?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

I was more thinking like not saying anything about anything they post at all

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

or, fierce, you could stop engaging them...dont try to antgonize them...i dunno, its your bandwidth, natch, and youre right, nothing can be done about people who engage them, but if you and commie and pud and kirk and me and etc just stop then it will be over in a few days

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to 34wheelchair's comment:
    [QUOTE]

EVEN FIERCE WON'T LEAVE WHEN HE LOSES A BET AND SAYS THAT HE WILL BE GONE FOR MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE TRUTH IS NOT IN HIM!!!!!!!!!!

MANY GREAT BLESSINGS ARE COMING YOUR WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Even Bloggy will welch on a bet - you do NOT go there with me!!! 

BloggyPoop is no better than Fierce in the welch dept!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to 34wheelchair's comment:
    [QUOTE]

EVEN FIERCE WON'T LEAVE WHEN HE LOSES A BET AND SAYS THAT HE WILL BE GONE FOR MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE TRUTH IS NOT IN HIM!!!!!!!!!!

MANY GREAT BLESSINGS ARE COMING YOUR WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Even Bloggy will welch on a bet - you do NOT go there with me!!! 

BloggyPoop is no better than Fierce in the welch dept!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My suggestion is don't post on their threads. Let's make a thread of our own and discuss it there.

[/QUOTE]

Makes sense! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" if you and commie and pud and kirk and me and etc just stop then it will be over in a few days"

Doesn't work that way unfortunately. And I consider pud an anti-Rondo troll and some others do as well. I tried several times to keep an open mind with pud and see if he would post on other topics but pud is here to be an anti-Rondo troll. Others consider commie as bad or worse than the Laker trolls, though I don't, I like commie. But in the past I've been in the minority on that. 

So you see the problem, we don't even agree on who not to respond to. 

As for the Laker trolls there will always be someone around here who will respond to them, so it's a losing battle. 

That said I do think you are onto something in that if you focus on responding to Celtics threads and then others do as well, then you should have more on topic Celtics threads. 

Also, we can keep asking the moderators here for the ignore button. I had almost all Laker trolls on ignore and it helped me not to see their stuff and get distracted by it...

But I will say it bothers me to have others in the forum tell me who I can and can't respond to. If I want to respond to a Laker troll I will. 

There are other Celtics forums that are aggressively moderated, Sam's forum for one, so if "all Celtics talk with Celtics fans" is what you are craving, I recommend you pursue a much more moderated forum. A loosely moderated forum like this one is going to have these kinds of issues, it comes with the territory. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from john reudametkin. Show john reudametkin's posts

I also think those trolls should just leave or at least stop acting so childish. Just because the Lakers are going to win big this year after they get over their injuries doesn't mean they have to rub it in our faces. One of these days that Laker franchise will come crashing down, maybe not for a long time, but when the Buss family is gone then the Lakers will go back to mediocrity like the Celtics. But in the meantime those strolls should just shut up. They make me really mad.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to shines01's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That's all

[/QUOTE]

forget it, there's people on here with too much time on their hands....

Sections
Shortcuts