Just call me Genius.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nutter44. Show nutter44's posts

Re: Just call me Genius.

In Response to Just call me Genius.:

Why would you be happy about this? Are you a Rockets fan now? 'Cause I don't see him going to LA. If he does, how does that help you? Bynum is by far the better offensive player. Your creeky old team needs Bynum to score in the half court. Howard has no moves in the post and can't hit FT. The Fakers are screwed either way.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarkFenX89. Show DarkFenX89's posts

The best part of this is that Kobe and Gasol are both participating in the Olympics which mean, with both of these oldies playing their hearts out in the summer, they will both run out of gas before the playoff.

Prediction:
    First
    Round
    Exit

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Blah blah blah, you said the same thing, with almost the same article two weeks ago.  When you have something NEW to report, genius, give us a call.

Something other than:
    ORL needs to trade Howard
    The lakers are in the mix - as are the Nets
    Bynum won't sign an extension with another team

Got that, genius?  GOOD!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius.:
    The best part of this is that Kobe and Gasol are both participating in the Olympics which mean, with both of these oldies playing their hearts out in the summer, they will both run out of gas before the playoff. Prediction: First Round Exit
    Posted by DarkFenX89

Playing their hearts out.. LMAO

I guess you think the rest of the NBA players are just sitting on their couches waiting for October to get here?

You need to learn the game kid. You are just another silly Celtic fan. Class dismissed. Cool

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : This article just came out yesterday. I do know that I told you all that Orlando would hire a coach before trading Dwight and then,,,, soon afterward, the trade would go down. So you are partially correct that I did say this weeks ago. I am like a prophet. 
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

Never said they wouldn't trade him.  Just said I don't think they'll trade him to the lakers!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : And if Dwight does get traded to the Lakers, we Celtics fans need to contact David Stern's office because that trade should be vetoed.
    Posted by TommyRules

LIAR and FRAUD!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

How many head cases does one team need before it explodes?  Let's see, Kobe, Metta World Peace, Bynum . . . or now Dwight, depending.  This ought to be a lot of fun to watch!

The DH saga has now officially eclipsed The Decision as the most embarrassing ongoing fiasco in recent NBA history.  I've been saying for two years the Celtics don't want him even if they could get him.  You're welcome to him if you can get him -- and I'll be watching the team exit the playoffs from here.

cheers, Doofus.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : This article just came out yesterday. I do know that I told you all that Orlando would hire a coach before trading Dwight and then,,,, soon afterward, the trade would go down. So you are partially correct that I did say this weeks ago. I am like a prophet. 
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

http://iamagm.com/article/source-close-to-andrew-bynum-believe-he-is-open-to-a-trade#.UBbBLYl5mc1

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : Your statement above is beyond foolish. 1) We have a 36 year old starting center who plays for 6 minutes at a time and doesn't even want to play center. 2) Our back up is a 30 year old journeyman center who is coming off of major heart surgery and has missed at least 20 games per season over the last 4 seasons. 3) Our third string center is a human land mass who hasn't averaged 3 ppg or 3 rpg since the 2006-07 season. WE NEED DWIGHT HOWARD!!!!! 
    Posted by TommyRules

How many centers in the NBA are better than KG?  He averaged 19 and 10 in the playoffs last year.

How did he play for 6 minute increments and average 37 minutes a game in the playoffs?

Drop some knowledge.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : How many centers in the NBA are better than KG? How many back ups are better than Wilcox? Drop some knowledge.
    Posted by snakeoil123

ANSWERS

#1. D12, Bynum, B. Lopez, Chandler, Kaman, Splitter, and Perkins are all better centers than KG.  Martin Gortat is a better center than KG. Surprised Are you serious with your question, because I can keep going if you want. KG is a power forward and not a true center, thus a big reason why Boston was so weak with rebounding last year.

#2. Wilcox? Wilcox who?  Steimsma is more coveted around the league, and that is just embarassing.  LMAO!!!!  Laughing

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : Your statement above is beyond foolish. 1) We have a 36 year old starting center who plays for 6 minutes at a time and doesn't even want to play center. 2) Our back up is a 30 year old journeyman center who is coming off of major heart surgery and has missed at least 20 games per season over the last 4 seasons. 3) Our third string center is a human land mass who hasn't averaged 3 ppg or 3 rpg since the 2006-07 season. WE NEED DWIGHT HOWARD!!!!! 
    Posted by TommyRules

Bynum is 36?  I thought he was 24.  You are a fraud - why don't you just leave now, you are beyond pathetic?

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : ANSWERS #1. D12, Bynum, B. Lopez, Chandler, Kaman, Splitter, and Perkins are all better centers than KG.  Martin Gortat is a better center than KG.  Are you serious with your question, because I can keep going if you want. KG is a power forward and not a true center, thus a big reason why Boston was so weak with rebounding last year. #2. Wilcox? Wilcox who?  Steimsma is more coveted around the league, and that is just embarassing.  LMAO!!!! 
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

yeah I was serious.  You aren't.  I know you don't think Perk and Kaman are better.

Your problem is that you get so hung up on the Lakers Celtics thing you don't actually pay attention to what anyone is saying.  

by me asking for a list I was not insinuating KG is the best, I was pointing out that he was one of the top centers in the NBA. Which you agree with obviously.  thanks for backing me up.  That's exactly what I was looking for. He is a top 5to 10 center in the NBA. Everyone knows that.

Wilcox is without a doubt a good back up big. 

You're just doing the "I'm too retarted to talk basketball' thing today.  Maybe tomorrow you will be up to it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

It is amusing that Lakers fans are crowing in the summer over a possible move like this...

They have one of the top 5 C's in the league already. Getting Dwight the older prima donna with his bad back and 45% FT shooting gets them better on D and worse on offense over the mental midget handicap parking space thug whose offensive game scares the heck out of me.

We call this a LATERAL MOVE

Now if they'd turned Sessions into Deron Williams (instead of the 38 year old in for a BIG fall this year) or the washed up psychopath Metta into Deng or some better SF like that I'd be worried.

Bynum for Dwight?

yawn

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : Kevin averaged 15.8ppg and 8.2rpg in the regular season while playing 31mpg. He plays 6 minutes, then sits out, then plays 6 minutes, etc. We can only hope that Kevin will be able to perform like he did in the playoffs. How would Boston look with KG at the 4 and Howard at the 5? NICE...
    Posted by TommyRules

Yep.  But we both know the Celtics arent' getting Howard.  Also we both know that Center is not a huge issue for Boston.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : I have been a Celtics lover since Tommy ran the hardcourt in his high top canvas sneakers. God, I miss that team!
    Posted by TommyRules

funny, you said the other day you were GK2!!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : We have to view this as a lateral move. It's almost a lose/lose for us Celtics fans. They will be great with Bynum and pobably greater with Howard. Even Jordan Hill seems to be a rebounding machine. Yuck... We do have a very deep and athletic back court...gotta love that!
    Posted by TommyRules

True.  I could see them winning a couple games in the second round this year.

I think they could improve on 1 and 8 over the past two seasons.  They have been an excellent first round team though.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts