Just call me Genius.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: Just call me Genius.

only genius in the world with an IQ of 80.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius.:
    In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : What one team does from year to the next has little to do with each other. Did you dismiss the 2008 Celtics because of what happen in the many years prior? From when I watch the Fakers the pg position has killed them over the last couple of years. Fisher and Blake were poor last year and Sessions crashed and burned in the playoffs. Nash will be a huge upgrade over Sessions. We have also upgraded our roster!
    Posted by TommyRules

I don't think Nash and Jamison take a team that gets destroyed in the second round and makes them a favorite to win it all.

We can talk about it in May I guess.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : What one team does from year to the next has little to do with each other. Did you dismiss the 2008 Celtics because of what happen in the many years prior? From when I watch the Fakers the pg position has killed them over the last couple of years. Fisher and Blake were poor last year and Sessions crashed and burned in the playoffs. Nash will be a huge upgrade over Sessions. We have also upgraded our roster!
    Posted by TommyRules

Don't get any illusions about being clever.  Snake knows you're a total fraud as much as I do!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : Don't get any illusions about being clever.  Snake knows you're a total fraud as much as I do!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Just another weird Laker fan obsessed with the Celtics.

It's amazing how many of them there are.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarkFenX89. Show DarkFenX89's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : Playing their hearts out.. LMAO I guess you think the rest of the NBA players are just sitting on their couches waiting for October to get here? You need to learn the game kid. You are just another silly Celtic fan. Class dismissed.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

Yeah, we'll see when Kobe and/or Gasol blows out a knee next season. Remember Blake Griffin right before the Olympic started? Already injured. Same fate will probably happen to one or both.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : Yeah, we'll see when Kobe and/or Gasol blows out a knee next season. Remember Blake Griffin right before the Olympic started? Already injured. Same fate will probably happen to one or both.
    Posted by DarkFenX89

Classic silly Celtic fan response..  If you can't beat em', hope above hope that an injury occurs.  Or it's the fault of the refs, of course. Laughing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : Classic silly Celtic fan response..  If you can't beat em', hope above hope that an injury occurs.  Or it's the fault of the refs, of course.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

Nah, I just want us to win.  Don't really care who we beat along the way, either!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : PG - Steve Nash SG - Kobe Bryant PF - Pau Gasol SF - Metta World Peace C - Dwight Howard Yeah, this team is screwed either way..  ROFLMAO!!! silly Celtic fans
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

On paper, it sure sounds good.....But think about the reality of a full NBA season and what that group of players really are......I hope the FAKERS do get DH, and ship out AB. Two of the oldest soon to be has beens with the injury proned rapist, a slowing white boy who can't play D, an injury proned DH coming off of back surgery, and the next guy who could likely snap and kill a group of innocent bystanders. Poor Gasol is gonna be hanging out with all those wack jobs and will hate going to work before Christams even gets here. It will be a circus. Combine that with a bunch of nobody's off the bench, no youth, no energy, and you got BIG PROBLEMS in the REAL WORLD. Come on DH! CHOOSE LA PLEASE!!! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : ANSWERS #1. D12, Bynum, B. Lopez, Chandler, Kaman, Splitter, and Perkins are all better centers than KG.  Martin Gortat is a better center than KG.  Are you serious with your question, because I can keep going if you want. KG is a power forward and not a true center, thus a big reason why Boston was so weak with rebounding last year. #2. Wilcox? Wilcox who?  Steimsma is more coveted around the league, and that is just embarassing.  LMAO!!!! 
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

How many of those Centers take their team further than KG??? ONe...

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : Steve Nash replaced Ramon Sessions. Antawn Jamison replaced Troy Murphy. LA couldn't beat OKC with Sessions averaging less then 7 points and 3 assists per game. Nash averaged a double double with Phoenix while shooting 53% and 90% from the line. Nash is the best shooting point guard in the league and one of the two best passing pg's in the league.
    Posted by TommyRules

Thank you, Captain Obvious!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : On paper, it sure sounds good.....But think about the reality of a full NBA season and what that group of players really are......I hope the FAKERS do get DH, and ship out AB. Two of the oldest soon to be has beens with the injury proned rapist, a slowing white boy who can't play D, an injury proned DH coming off of back surgery, and the next guy who could likely snap and kill a group of innocent bystanders. Poor Gasol is gonna be hanging out with all those wack jobs and will hate going to work before Christams even gets here. It will be a circus. Combine that with a bunch of nobody's off the bench, no youth, no energy, and you got BIG PROBLEMS in the REAL WORLD. Come on DH! CHOOSE LA PLEASE!!! 
    Posted by RallyC

IF this and IF that... Please talk to me when you have something relevant.

Thanks as always for your idiotic input. Wink

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : How many of those Centers take their team further than KG??? ONe...
    Posted by Ortiz123

How many years has KG been in the league? How many rings?  Bynum already has 2 and when D12 becomes a Lakers, he will undoubtedly have more than KG too. Thanks for once again putting your ignorance on display for us all to see. Cool

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : How many years has KG been in the league? How many rings?  Bynum already has 2 and when D12 becomes a Lakers, he will undoubtedly have more than KG too. Thanks for once again putting your ignorance on display for us all to see.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

Before even playing a game?? Wow, quite a feat!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : Steve Nash replaced Ramon Sessions. Antawn Jamison replaced Troy Murphy. LA couldn't beat OKC with Sessions averaging less then 7 points and 3 assists per game. Nash averaged a double double with Phoenix while shooting 53% and 90% from the line. Nash is the best shooting point guard in the league and one of the two best passing pg's in the league.
    Posted by TommyRules

And one of the worst defensive point guards in tje league.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : How many years has KG been in the league? How many rings?  Bynum already has 2 and when D12 becomes a Lakers, he will undoubtedly have more than KG too. Thanks for once again putting your ignorance on display for us all to see.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

So by your logic Bynum is better than Howard.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : So by your logic Bynum is better than Howard.
    Posted by snakeoil123

Look bro, you have to read what I was responding to before making assumptions. It is called "common sense" or "logic" which you apparently prefer. Please do not cherry pick my comments. Thank you kid! Laughing

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : Look bro, you have to read what I was responding to before making assumptions. It is called "common sense" or "logic" which you apparently prefer. Please do not cherry pick my comments. Thank you kid!
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

Well you said Bynum was better than KG because he had 2 and KG had 1.

So DH has 0.

So what was your point about Bynum and KG again?  Sorry I will let you make it more clear this time.  Because it really seemed that you were saying a player with more championships was better than one with less.

Not your point?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : Well you said Bynum was better than KG because he had 2 and KG had 1. So DH has 0. So what was your point about Bynum and KG again?  Sorry I will let you make it more clear this time.  Because it really seemed that you were saying a player with more championships was better than one with less. Not your point?
    Posted by snakeoil123

My response was to someone asking which of the centers that I mentioned take their teams further than KG. I know it is a loaded question, but I based my responses on facts. Thanks again.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : My response was to someone asking which of the centers that I mentioned take their teams further than KG. I know it is a loaded question, but I based my responses on facts. Thanks again.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

Right.  so Kg has taken his team farther than DH.

thanks dude. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nutter44. Show nutter44's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : My response was to someone asking which of the centers that I mentioned take their teams further than KG. I know it is a loaded question, but I based my responses on facts. Thanks again.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

You are an arrogant twit who knows little about basketball. Anybody who regularly posts on a rival's forum needs a life and a clue. If you knew the NBA you would know that the flagship franchise is in Boston. You would know that the pretenders from tinseltown have three victories against the Celtics (one gifted--two earned by magic) to go with TEN LOSSES. You would also know that your team can't get out of Kevin Durant's conference with or without Howard. You have superstar names with used up bodies. Unlike DA, Kupchak has not seen fit to get younger. You have no chance, Mr. genius.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : Right.  so Kg has taken his team farther than DH. thanks dude. 
    Posted by snakeoil123

Keep it in context, DH played with Turk, Jameer, Rashard Lewis, and few scrubs and took his team to the Finals in 2009, KG could not have done that as witnessed when he played in Minnesota with better players.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : You are an arrogant twit who knows little about basketball. Anybody who regularly posts on a rival's forum needs a life and a clue. If you knew the NBA you would know that the flagship franchise is in Boston. You would know that the pretenders from tinseltown have three victories against the Celtics (one gifted--two earned by magic) to go with TEN LOSSES. You would also know that your team can't get out of Kevin Durant's conference with or without Howard. You have superstar names with used up bodies. Unlike DA, Kupchak has not seen fit to get younger. You have no chance, Mr. genius.
    Posted by nutter44

Hmmmm........ What are you even talking about???

Someone apparently needs to go study their NBA encyclopedia a bit longer.  Laughing

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : Keep it in context, DH played with Turk, Jameer, Rashard Lewis, and few scrubs and took his team to the Finals in 2009, KG could not have done that as witnessed when he played in Minnesota with better players.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

Well dude that is the same as comparing Bynum and KG.  Keep it in context.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : IF this and IF that... Please talk to me when you have something relevant. Thanks as always for your idiotic input.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

BynumizaZERO should be your name stupid. You haven't said one thing on these forums except speculate. You are obviously just a dumb teenager, or a barely literate homey from Inglewood. Now go smoke some crack you dreamer, Mommas not coming home tonight, and neither is your boyfriend DH. F off....

Sections
Shortcuts