Just call me Genius.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

Re: Just call me Genius.

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius.:
    In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : BynumizaZERO should be your name stupid. You haven't said one thing on these forums except speculate. You are obviously just a dumb teenager, or a barely literate homey from Inglewood. Now go smoke some crack you dreamer, Mommas not coming home tonight, and neither is your boyfriend DH. F off....
    Posted by RallyC

Hi pot, meet kettle. Cool

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : IF this and IF that... Please talk to me when you have something relevant. Thanks as always for your idiotic input.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

Can you even read? IF WHAT, Dummy? I didn't use the word "IF" one time in my post. STUPID!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : Hi pot, meet kettle.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

Say what? you are "Hi on pot" and you are a "meat kettle"?Surprised

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : Can you even read? IF WHAT, Dummy? I didn't use the word "IF" one time in my post. STUPID!
    Posted by RallyC

Quit speculating!  LMAO

I didnt even read your entire post as it was all a lot of distorted garbage that made hardly any sense. You should re-read what you write so that people can hopefully comprehend what you are trying to say. Thanks again! Cool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : What one team does from year to the next has little to do with each other. Did you dismiss the 2008 Celtics because of what happen in the many years prior? From when I watch the Fakers the pg position has killed them over the last couple of years. Fisher and Blake were poor last year and Sessions crashed and burned in the playoffs. Nash will be a huge upgrade over Sessions. We have also upgraded our roster!
    Posted by TommyRules

Hey, where is that link that says HOU is no longer interested in renting Dwight for the year.   C'mon, now I gave you FOUR links yesterday.....all of which you said were too old.  So, where is it??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nutter44. Show nutter44's posts

In Response to Re: Just call me Genius. : Hmmmm........ What are you even talking about??? Someone apparently needs to go study their NBA encyclopedia a bit longer. 
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

Thanks for proving my point: You don't know what ANYBODY is talking about. You don't know basketball. Encyclopedia? I dont need to read no stinkin encyclopedia! I'm not surprised you do, though! So, what its 9 of 12? We still own your butts. LOL

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts