Just for the Record- Pistons PUNCH Fakers in the Grill

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Just for the Record- Pistons PUNCH Fakers in the Grill

Haven't seen a lot of trolls lately.  Hmmm.  BTW did anyone see the KOME shot at the end OT.  Nearly 5 seconds left and gets the pass from out of bounds and does a fall away 3pter falling out of bounds.  HORRIBLE shot.  Like I said he shoots his team out of games a lot.  The bigs for the Fakers were dominating.  What does KOME do?  Jacks up a 8-26 game.    Bynum and Gasol were a combined 21 out of 34.  Can you imagine if we had two big inside players like that?   Keep chucking them Ball Hog!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Re: Just for the Record- Pistons PUNCH Fakers in the Grill

Did you see how the game got to OT? Kobe hit a game tying 17 footer at the buzzer. Kobe shot the ball quickly because he felt he was going to get fouled. They still had another chance to tie the game but World Peace missed.

Kobe had 3 great games since the all-star break and now had one poor game and you only mention his poor game.

Boston doesn't need Gasol and Bynum. They have JON and Wilcox.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Just for the Record- Pistons PUNCH Fakers in the Grill:
    [QUOTE]Did you see how the game got to OT? Kobe hit a game tying 17 footer at the buzzer. Kobe shot the ball quickly because he felt he was going to get fouled. They still had another chance to tie the game but World Peace missed. Kobe had 3 great games since the all-star break and now had one poor game and you only mention his poor game. Boston doesn't need Gasol and Bynum. They have JON and Wilcox.
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

Guess what I DON'T LIKE THE OVERATED PRIMA DONNA.
    Here is a little more info for you .

4. A monster game inside from Andrew Bynum, and strong work as well from Pau Gasol.
  5. Tough sledding for Kobe Bryant, who finished 8-of-26 from the floor.

6. The only way they should have lost this game is someone forcing shots trying to win a scoring championship.

Instead, as it too often did during the game, L.A.'s offense drifted toward the perimeter. It's a shame such a dominant performance from their All-Star center went wasted.   Wonder who they were talking about?

Kobe Bryant was only 8-of-26 from the floor and struggled all night with his jumper (in either of the two masks he wore), more than a few of which sent the Pistons the other way for good looks at the rim. He did stick a huge shot at the buzzer to send the game to OT, but Bryant took a questionable shots in the extra period and overall was a negative factor offensively. His 22 points on 26 shots is flat out bad, particularly when Bynum and Gasol are so dominant down low

Hey like Fierce would say I am only the messenger.  Pretty common knowledge around the league.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

the Black Mamba is now sporting a black mask...?  .....yep, it's all about Kobe....he is a legend in his own mind....especially since he gave himself the nickname....I cannot stand the guy...great player...? of course....but everything about him has been carefully choreographed...

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

The announcers on the radio said after the game (I was returning from my daughter's softball practice), that just TWO days ago, koME made this remark to the press,  (paraphrasing a bit) "we have figured out who we are, we are a low post team.  Not many teams in the league can be that, but we are, and we post the ball up with myself (notice how he puts himself first), Bynum and Pau.  That is our strength."

He said that after the Heat game, and they were all a-thither thinking HE finally got it.....................but alas, in the first half last night, Bynum had 6 shots and Pau had 7 (or maybe the other way around).  Beasley won't help this team, Sessions won't help this team.  Brown needs to TELL his super-star to pound the ball down low.  But again I say, Mike Brown does not have the stones to do that.....................

• You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

Everyone has off shooting nights. But 1on 1's point is that KoMe's ego often costs his team games. Last night wasn't so different than the '04 finals. Shaquille was dominant, but Kome's ego made sure he wouldn't be denied his 20 shots, and he continued forcing up low percentage shots. Undeniably one of the all time great scorers, but he has never been able to overcome his stupid ego and stubbornness.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Bynum and Gasol has a good amount of shot attempts.
    Bynum tied his season high with 18 attempts.

LA lost because their 7 other players not named Bryant/Bynum/Gasol went 5 for 23 in fga in 140 minutes of play.

Yes, Sessions and Beasley would greatly help LA as they need consistent 4th/5th scorers.

Kobe had 7 assists and every one of them was to Bynum or Gasol.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Everyone has off shooting nights. But 1on 1's point is that KoMe's ego often costs his team games. Last night wasn't so different than the '04 finals. Shaquille was dominant, but Kome's ego made sure he wouldn't be denied his 20 shots, and he continued forcing up low percentage shots. Undeniably one of the all time great scorers, but he has never been able to overcome his stupid ego and stubbornness.
    Posted by OC-CeltsFan[/QUOTE]

8-26 yuck
    bench scored 5 points - yuck squared!!
    6-13 on the road does not a championship team make!!

Adding a 4th scorer will make LA a championship contending team.
    They will be fine when the playoffs start.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]The announcers on the radio said after the game (I was returning from my daughter's softball practice), that just TWO days ago, koME made this remark to the press,  (paraphrasing a bit) "we have figured out who we are, we are a low post team.  Not many teams in the league can be that, but we are, and we post the ball up with myself (notice how he puts himself first), Bynum and Pau.  That is our strength." He said that after the Heat game, and they were all a-thither thinking HE finally got it.....................but alas, in the first half last night, Bynum had 6 shots and Pau had 7 (or maybe the other way around).  Beasley won't help this team, Sessions won't help this team.  Brown needs to TELL his super-star to pound the ball down low.  But again I say, Mike Brown does not have the stones to do that.....................
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

I laughed out loud when I read that quote. Yes of course he put his name first.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Just for the Record- Pistons PUNCH Fakers in the Grill : I laughed out loud when I read that quote. Yes of course he put his name first.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

So, Kobe's comments are relayed from a Celtics fan via 'some guy on the radio'.
    Ugh!

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Just for the Record- Pistons PUNCH Fakers in the Grill : I laughed out loud when I read that quote. Yes of course he put his name first.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

I think every day the price for Beasley or Sessions goes UP, not down.  They need to pull the trigger soon....if a PG gets hurt, that opens up the door for that team to get Sessions!!

And they already turned down Beasley...........he would be GREAT for us!!
    Bradley, Pietrus, Beasley and Bass on the second unit - with Wilcox!!  We would scare some people in the playoffs (not MIA or CHI unfortunately)!!

Why is Sessions and Beasley's value going up?
    I read last night that Minnesota is very actively shopping Beasley.

How many teams are actively looking to trade for them?
    I can't think of many that are.

Both teams know that if they don't trade them by 3/15 they risk getting nothing for them this summer.

[QUOTE]Why is Sessions and Beasley's value going up? I read last night that Minnesota is very actively shopping Beasley. How many teams are actively looking to trade for them? I can't think of many that are. Both teams know that if they don't trade them by 3/15 they risk getting nothing for them this summer.

You're funny!!  "Some guy on the radio?"  It was a direct quote from Kobe, which I heard with my own ears.  The "some" guys on the radio you are reffering to are:
    Mychal Thompson
    John Ireland
    "The Coach" Dave Miller..............who ALL do EVERY lakers game on the radio!!

Funny stuff!!!
    Well,  let's see:
    MN offered the lakers Beasley for a first round pick - lakers said NO.  BOS is interested in him now, should Kupcake call back, it gets into a bidding war...and AS I SAID with Sessions, if another PG gets hurt, CLE will be the first team called.
    Please stop trying to prove me wrong - it takes up too much of my day!!

We can agree do disagree all you want - but the first part of my post is 100% accurate, as it was on the radio LAST NIGHT (I live out here, and you don't), and the second part is my opinion, which you cannot change, so please don't bother trying.  If the lakers end up with either or both, I will admit I was wrong.  Until then, I say the price goes UP for Beasley and Sessions!!

Who said Boston is interested in Beasley?
    You and some others here?
    There is no bidding war for Beasley.

Maybe you should watch part of a Lakers game once in a while.

Why don't you wait until 3/15 instead of analyzing the Lakers roster as it stands today? You hate to admit how good LA could be with Sessions and Beasley or comparables while keeping Kobe, Bynum and Gasol.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

I really don't understand the Lakers turning down Sessions for a draft pick. Unless they think they have a better move on the horizon. But adding a young, talented PG without subtracting from the roster seems like a no brainer to me.

I trust Kupchak. I just hope he is being listened to.

[QUOTE]I really don't understand the Lakers turning down Sessions for a draft pick. Unless they think they have a better move on the horizon. But adding a young, talented PG without subtracting from the roster seems like a no brainer to me. I trust Kupchak. I just hope he is being listened to.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

Unless a team is blown away by a trade offer, most teams will wait until right before the deadline to make a trade.

LA will add a player or two by 3/15.

[QUOTE]Who said Boston is interested in Beasley? You and some others here? There is no bidding war for Beasley. Maybe you should watch part of a Lakers game once in a while. Why don't you wait until 3/15 instead of analyzing the Lakers roster as it stands today? You hate to admit how good LA could be with Sessions and Beasley or comparables while keeping Kobe, Bynum and Gasol.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1087721-boston-celtics-trade-rumors-michael-beasley-would-give-team-rebuilding-boost

http://www.celticstown.com/2012/02/29/more-michael-beasley-to-boston-celtics-trade-rumors-jermaine-oneal-involved-in-rumored-deal/

http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/michael_beasley

Go down to Thursday, March 1!!

http://www.hoopsworld.com/beasley-trade-beginning-of-wolves-true-test

So, for the 1,000 th time - I DON'T MAKE STUFF UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY would I watch a lakers game???  I would rather stick a toothpick in my eye than watch a lakers game.  I HAD IT ON THE RADIO as I was trying my kid to and from softball practice.
    I will NOT analyze the lakers roster on 3/15 - I could care less!!
    As of today, 3/7/12, your team cannot win the West - no chance!!  That is all I am saying, or will say!!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]The announcers on the radio said after the game (I was returning from my daughter's softball practice), that just TWO days ago, koME made this remark to the press,  (paraphrasing a bit) "we have figured out who we are, we are a low post team.  Not many teams in the league can be that, but we are, and we post the ball up with myself (notice how he puts himself first), Bynum and Pau.  That is our strength." He said that after the Heat game, and they were all a-thither thinking HE finally got it.....................but alas, in the first half last night, Bynum had 6 shots and Pau had 7 (or maybe the other way around).  Beasley won't help this team, Sessions won't help this team.  Brown needs to TELL his super-star to pound the ball down low.  But again I say, Mike Brown does not have the stones to do that.....................
    I heard him say that on the radio and immediately thought how is this 6-6 shooting guard talking about himself as one of the post players. He in his egomaniacal mind thinks he is the post, the wings, the backcourt and everything else.  He is deeply disturbed even for a superstar.

[QUOTE]I really don't understand the Lakers turning down Sessions for a draft pick. Unless they think they have a better move on the horizon. But adding a young, talented PG without subtracting from the roster seems like a no brainer to me. I trust Kupchak. I just hope he is being listened to.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately for you (I don't really care), I think Jimmy Boy is calling the shots, and is in cost-cutting mode.  The prevailing attitude out here is that Jimmy has said (I didn't hear it, but some pundits on the radio claim this is his attitude), "you guys are being paid  a lot of money, play better."

Again, not sure if that's true, but it does sound like something he would say!

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Just for the Record- Pistons PUNCH Fakers in the Grill : http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1087721-boston-celtics-trade-rumors-michael-beasley-would-give-team-rebuilding-boost http://www.celticstown.com/2012/02/29/more-michael-beasley-to-boston-celtics-trade-rumors-jermaine-oneal-involved-in-rumored-deal/ http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/michael_beasley Go down to Thursday, March 1!! http://www.hoopsworld.com/beasley-trade-beginning-of-wolves-true-test So, for the 1,000 th time - I DON'T MAKE STUFF UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY would I watch a lakers game???  I would rather stick a toothpick in my eye than watch a lakers game.  I HAD IT ON THE RADIO as I was trying my kid to and from softball practice. I will NOT analyze the lakers roster on 3/15 - I could care less!! As of today, 3/7/12, your team cannot win the West - no chance!!  That is all I am saying, or will say!!

I guess you are another box score analyst if you never watch Lakers games.
    Rumors on websites does not mean that teams are interested in players or those rumors have any basis.

The sole purpose in writing the articles on bleacherreport.com (which really is worthless) and other websites is to get people to read their made up stories.

The whole Gasol rumor for Rondo had absolutely no truth to it. It was written and discussed by everybody that covers or is interested in the NBA.

The Lakers not winning the West is your opinion. The yare the underdogs to OKC but you can't say they won't win the West. It is irrelevant because LA will most likely be a better team 8 days from now.

I know LA will push to win a championship this season. I can't say the same for the Celtics.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Just for the Record- Pistons PUNCH Fakers in the Grill : I guess you are another box score analyst if you never watch Lakers games. Rumors on websites does not mean that teams are interested in players or those rumors have any basis. The sole purpose in writing the articles on bleacherreport.com (which really is worthless) and other websites is to get people to read their made up stories. The whole Gasol rumor for Rondo had absolutely no truth to it. It was written and discussed by everybody that covers or is interested in the NBA. The Lakers not winning the West is your opinion. The yare the underdogs to OKC but you can't say they won't win the West. It is irrelevant because LA will most likely be a better team 8 days from now. I know LA will push to win a championship this season. I can't say the same for the Celtics.

That is your opinion!!  And if you can say that, then I can say that the team, right now, cannot beat OKC 4 times!!  Can't do it, can't do it, can't do it!!

LA is not thinking about dismantling their team for a future benefit.
    They attempted to trade for Chris Paul before the season started.
    There is no indication that they will not attempt to upgrade their roster.
    Mitch has been consistent about upgrading the roster.

It seems like Boston might go in the direction of trading off some of their players for next year and beyond.

[QUOTE]LA is not thinking about dismantling their team for a future benefit. They attempted to trade for Chris Paul before the season started. There is no indication that they will not attempt to upgrade their roster. Mitch has been consistent about upgrading the roster. It seems like Boston might go in the direction of trading off some of their players for next year and beyond.

That is a contradiction - trading two 30-somethings for a 25 yr old PG IS dismantling and it IS a future benefit!

Also, I would say subtracting Odom, Farmar, Sasha, Brown and Ariza while adding Artest, Blake, Barnes, McRoberts and Murphy is NOT upgrading the roster.

Finally, we MAY trade off some of our players, we may not.  Either way, we will have a lot of cap room next year to start rebuilding.

Who are the two 30 somethings LA would trade?

Odom, Farmar, Sasha, Brown and Ariza have done virtually nothing since they left LA.

LA has never had the ability like they do now to upgrade the roster.
    1 - (2) 1st round draft picks this year
    2 - $8.9m trade exception
    3 - Ability to trade for a SF knowing they can amnesty Artest or Walton after the season is over if they want to.

Don't you think Dallas would like a do-over on the Odom trade? Thanks Jimmy!!!