Just horrible officiating again Bulls/Heat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Just horrible officiating again Bulls/Heat

Wow. I had to walk away from this one. Wade decks Noah, no call. Wade throws a hip block. No call. At least Steve Kerr finally grew a pair and admits to Lebron flopping or embellishing on the common foul with Robinson. Disgusting calls and no calls.

Side note:  I have been wondering why Rip has not been playing all series. Aren't the Bulls down many players?

Ridiculous treatment. And yes I saw they finally called some fouls on Lebron. Hello, make up calls for the lack thereof.......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Re: Just horrible officiating again Bulls/Heat

Bulls did all they could despite being down men and having to go against the protected, Lebron and Wade. This series proves to me that the Heat can be beat. And I honestly think they will.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Yeah horrible officiating... Lebron got three fouls called against him, and we all know that Lebron does not foul ever. How do you call three fouls against a player that physically isn't able to commit a foul?

( you clearly didn't watch the game)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Funny the announcers even said that Lebron doesn't get fouls called on him.  I think it was Kerr. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Kerr made the point that before tonight lebron went on a another streak of like 12 consequtive quarters without a foul. THAT is a joke. My point is tho you can't possibly complain about tonights officiating because it detracts from the typical Heat game where the whole team gets preferential star treatment by the refs... tonights game was actually pretty fair, as fair as you could hope for.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I refuse to watch any game where LeBrat James is playing. He makes the non calls against MJ look civil and fair. LeBrat travels, charges,sets moving picks, and flops more than any other player in the history of the NBA. DWade is nothing than a hacker he got away with straight up slapping Rondo in a playoff game last year with the ref looking directly at the play. That play allowed the Heat to win a closely contested game! The reason why I say it helped the Heat is because with 3 seconds left on the clock if you call the foul even Rondo will hit one out two free throws,game over andf the Celtics have even gone on to sweep the Heat out of the playoffs!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

But you still watched the game.

I believe what you are saying. That's why I don't watch Heat games.

Oh but I stopped with about 5 to go. I turned it off because I knew where the outcome was headed. Could not take the lack of fair, honest calls.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

The NBA is a joke.

Really.

Maybe it will change when Stern leaves.

I hope so.

it will not change

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to antiqueman1's comment:

Bulls did all they could despite being down men and having to go against the protected, Lebron and Wade. This series proves to me that the Heat can be beat. And I honestly think they will.

I hope that you are right about someone else winning the NBA championship this season.   I dislike Miami and don't watch any of their games unless they are playing the Celtics.  I have watched some of the other playoff series but not Miami. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

The NBA is a joke.

Really.

Maybe it will change when Stern leaves.

I hope so.

Agree with you.  The preferential treatment that the elite players receive is ridiculous.  It just gets worse every year.  Some of these officials need to be replaced. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

In response to antiqueman1's comment:

I hope that you are right about someone else winning the NBA championship this season.   I dislike Miami and don't watch any of their games unless they are playing the Celtics.  I have watched some of the other playoff series but not Miami. 

I think so Susan. With some of these other bigger, physical teams that remain, the Heat will have to be virtually perfect from the outside shooting game to win, or get even more help from the officiating than they are already receiving.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

Another bad call as the zebras helf the home town Knicks with a 3 pt foul call before the half as Indy fouls intentionally (with 1 to give) on the inbounds and JR Smith tosses it up at the rim. The foul was clearly before Smith went into any shooting motion but not when you're the Knicks at home .... Turrible!

Go get um Barkley

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Are you guys really watching the games? Miami - Bulls was one of the most even officiated series I have seen since many years.

The refs called James for a travel last game, he had 3 fouls today, one close to flagrant foul from Robinson against James (according to the moderators) was whistled a flagrant 1 on the floor and downgraded to a normal foul after review.

Of course there were some bad decisions against the bulls, but there were at least as many against miami like Haslem getting his shirt getting ripped of on a rebound.

Take your "I hate the Heat" glasses off, the bulls just were no match up for the heat and thibs made a big mistake not to play hamilton more.