Just sayin'....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Just sayin'....

BOS PHI

FT Made-Attempted16-19 (.842) 25-36 (.694)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Just sayin'....

In Response to Just sayin'....:
    [QUOTE]BOS PHI FT Made-Attempted 16-19 (.842)   25-36 (.694)
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

I already commented about the free throw discrepancy which definitely contributed to this loss.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8brd. Show sk8brd's posts

FTs not the only reason.

They were outrebounded (52-38), 17 OR, allowing Philly get too many 2nd chance points.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In Response to Re: Just sayin'....:
    [QUOTE]FTs not the only reason. They were outrebounded (52-38), 17 OR, allowing Philly get too many 2nd chance points.
    Posted by sk8brd[/QUOTE]

Nothing new there .... that doesn't help us but it hasn't prevented us from winning in the past. But hitting only 7-23 three pointers out of a combined 71 shots hurts your offense and helps their defensive rebounding as well as fast break scoring. I'll bet that most of those threes were taken in the second half but if not I stand corrected.

The other thing was the 17 turnovers ... once we were ahead big it seemed as though every pass was dangerous. Like Rondo or whoever was making the pass tried to thread the needle with a homerun that over and over ended as another turnover.

I don't blame Doc for the free throw advantage the Sixers got but this wasn't one of his well coached games ... poor minute mgmt, poor substitutions if any at all when needed, lack of insistance that his players were aggressive taking it to the basket and too much small ball ... Bass, Steamer & Hollins underutilized. Don't understand why we haven't seen Pav used some for defense on Iggy or Turner to spell Pierce or Bradley/Allen ... He's active but DNP-CD (???)