Just Sign Minimum Contract Players

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: Just Sign Minimum Contract Players

In Response to Just Sign Minimum Contract Players:
    [QUOTE]The Celts have 8 players under contract next season, the Big 3, Rondo, Shaq, JO, Jeff Green, and Avery Bradley will all return next season. By July 1, 2012 only Paul Pierce and Rajon Rondo are under contract. I think it's best if the Celts just sign players who are willing to accept 1 year contracts for the vet's minimum. I wouldn't mind seeing Von Wafer, Troy Murphy, and Carlos Arroyo in Celtic green next season. It would be really stupid of the Celts if they ruin their chances of landing a big name free-agent in 2012.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Apart from the rape job McFale did on Minny, when was the last time boston signed a quality franchise player......oops that's right....Snaquille O'Meal!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-mchale120808

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Well, he was no THEo ratcliff HAHAHAHHAAHHA

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

We need more than the draft and the minimum can offer

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Snaquille O'Meal? Hadn't heard that one before, LOL.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

[QUOTE]The Celts have 8 players under contract next season, the Big 3, Rondo, Shaq, JO, Jeff Green, and Avery Bradley will all return next season. By July 1, 2012 only Paul Pierce and Rajon Rondo are under contract. I think it's best if the Celts just sign players who are willing to accept 1 year contracts for the vet's minimum. I wouldn't mind seeing Von Wafer, Troy Murphy, and Carlos Arroyo in Celtic green next season. It would be really stupid of the Celts if they ruin their chances of landing a big name free-agent in 2012.
    based on what we need, i would say the celtics should sign a center but if you look at the free agent centers that can really thant can really make an impact on the team, none of them are worth the veteran minimum except maybe deandre Jordan but he's a restricted free agent and the clippers would probably match our offer.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Green's not really under contract for next season.  He is a restricted free agent and could get bigger offers from others.  Danny will have to sign him to a multi-year in order to keep him.  Also, Delonte is worth more than a one year deal.  I can see Jeff and Delonte getting multi year deals as long as they are reasonably priced.  

I wouldn't mind seeing Delonte, Green, Krstic, and Wafer in green next year, but I'd look for younger livelier legs to provide effective relief for the C's starters.   I'd let Murphy, Sasha, and Arroyo go and try to get at least one young player in there.....draft choice or someone else.  Develop Bradley and give him minutes.  Between Rondo, Delonte, and Bradley, we don't need Arroyo.