Just two notes so far tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinniSoxFan. Show MinniSoxFan's posts

Just two notes so far tonight

I'm loving what i'm seeing so far tonight. The D is locked in, and the offense has been really impressive for most of the first half. Two things i'm worried about though. I know the O'neal's are coming back soon (or so we're told) but Kristic has really left a lot to be desired tonight, on both the offensive and defensive ends. With Dwight Howard likely looming in the playoffs, and the O'neal's still working their way back from injury, this scares me a little bit, especially since Kristic looked so impressive the first few games coming out of the trade but has fallen off as of late. Also, once again we're seeing inferior opponents being able to make runs to close out the end of the half to keep it moderately close. I understand that this is a vet team, but the playoffs are creeping up and now seems to be the time to be able to stay strong for a full four quarters. Still pleased overall, just two things i've noticed that i'm hoping will be improved upon before the end of the regular season headed into April and beyond.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Re: Just two notes so far tonight

I AM NOT liking what I'm seeing.  We play a great 1st quarter and we've kind of shut it down since.  Minny is making a game of it.

Throw is down big fella, Pierce.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Just two notes so far tonight

We're definitely not "back".  We're just playing a sorry team.....and even that sorry team is down by only 2 after 3 quarters.  We could well lose this!  Man, I hope not.

Sections
Shortcuts