Justice Prevails!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Justice Prevails!!

Congrats on the Celtic players to the All Star team.  All 4 are very deserving of this years team.  Just goes to show it not all about individualism

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Re: Justice Prevails!!

If Shaq could've played a bit better he would also be there. Al Horford and Joe Johnson...um yeah ok!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

I am really happy for them. All four of them deserve to be on the All-Star team. They all worked very hard to be where they are right now.

Like Bias said, I wish Shaq made it, it would have been awesome having all starting five in the All-Star game.

But four is still good. The coaches made the right choice. So Congratulations to Doc, KG, Paul, Ray, and Rondo.

Next is the Big Dance ---------- The Championship.

Time Will Only Tell

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Kobe and Pau......definitely ok with them...very deserving.....wait....no Bynum? .....again?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Doc was quoted as saying he's going to play KG,PP,RA,RR at the same time.  That way, he can run the offense he's used to.
    That's gonna be fun to watch.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Re: Justice Prevails!!:
    Doc was quoted as saying he's going to play KG,PP,RA,RR at the same time.  That way, he can run the offense he's used to. That's gonna be fun to watch.
    Posted by breaktime

Good idea. Let 'em play for 5 minutes then put the subs in for the rest of the game. 48 minutes for kobe.

who wants to see any of our guys get hurt there?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

In Response to Re: Justice Prevails!! : And with that - it is now official.    There has not been ONE player drafted while Phil Jackson was Head Coach that has been an All-Star.  He has not developed ONE player.........................he will forever be Phony Phil to me!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

There was one in the Chicago era. BJ Armstrong (Drafted 1989) played in the 1994 All Star Game. Horrace Grant also played in that game.

You could argue that Pippen and Grant were developed into players by Jackson. Pippen became a very good player while Grant provided good service to Chicago and Orlando.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Justice Prevails!! : There was one in the Chicago era. BJ Armstrong (Drafted 1989) played in the 1994 All Star Game. Horrace Grant also played in that game. You could argue that Pippen and Grant were developed into players by Jackson. Pippen became a very good player while Grant provided good service to Chicago and Orlando.
    Posted by RUWorthy

I stand corrected.  Did they draft Grant while Phil was coaching, or was that under Doug Collins?

Oh well, no LAKER ever drafted under Phil ever made the All-Star team.  Bynum was his last shot!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Doc should play Howard, Bron, Wade and Bosh 30 mins each. :-)

Rest the Fantastic Four!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Doc should play Howard, Bron, Wade and Bosh 30 mins each. :-) Rest the Fantastic Four!!
    Posted by BiasLewis

Got that right

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

In Response to Re: Justice Prevails!! : I stand corrected.  Did they draft Grant while Phil was coaching, or was that under Doug Collins? Oh well, no LAKER ever drafted under Phil ever made the All-Star team.  Bynum was his last shot!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

I think that Grant and Pippen were drafted when Collins was the coach. Weren't they in the 1987 draft?

Still, those guys really did come into their own as players under Jackson in Chicago. Pippens first All Star game was in 1990.

All things said though. It's suprising that BJ Armstrong made an All-Star game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

A great honor...All thats left is a R.A. P.P 3 point duel. Ya hear that Kycelt and P34. That stuff might be fun to watch.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jofc. Show jofc's posts

In Response to Justice Prevails!!:
    Congrats on the Celtic players to the All Star team.  All 4 are very deserving of this years team.  Just goes to show it not all about individualism
    Posted by OneOnOne

Agreed.  4 players who deserved the honor.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Justice Prevails!! : Agreed.  4 players who deserved the honor.
    Posted by jofc

Thank you.  Wish I could go with you on Lamar but I can not see a way to keep Love off that team. I thought he should have been on it anyway without Stern.  Lamar has had a very good year though.

Sections
Shortcuts