K. Love open to a move to Boston.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: K. Love open to a move to Boston.

"KEVIN LOVE IS GOING TO BE A LAKER , NOT EVEN A CLIPPER, AND NEVER A CELTIC....."

That's good because Love isn't that good. I don't see him winning a championship so if the Lakers tie him and themselves up on a multi-year deal that will make me happy. 

Of course right now you can't do anything about Love as Kobe is draining your cap resources.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"KEVIN LOVE IS GOING TO BE A LAKER , NOT EVEN A CLIPPER, AND NEVER A CELTIC....."

That's good because Love isn't that good. I don't see him winning a championship so if the Lakers tie him and themselves up on a multi-year deal that will make me happy. 

Of course right now you can't do anything about Love as Kobe is draining your cap resources.

[/QUOTE]
    Oh really?  LMAO!!
    Lakers can do anything they want if they choose to.  We are the Yankees of the NBA.  Enjoy!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:

[QUOTE]

Oh really?  LMAO!!
    Lakers can do anything they want if they choose to.  We are the Yankees of the NBA.  Enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

I agree. Just like the Yankees the Lakers are a once great team that has been run into the gournd by management and  that is now irrelevant. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Oh really?  LMAO!!

[/QUOTE]

I agree. Just like the Yankees the Lakers are a once great team that has been run into the gournd by management and  that is now irrelevant

[/QUOTE]

Hey 37, I've got another story for you, so this will be 38.  "Lakers have only missed the playoffs five times in franchise history."  Enjoy while you can sir!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to 37stories' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Oh really?  LMAO!!

[/QUOTE]

I agree. Just like the Yankees the Lakers are a once great team that has been run into the gournd by management and  that is now irrelevant

[/QUOTE]

Hey 37, I've got another story for you, so this will be 38.  "Lakers have only missed the playoffs five times in franchise history."  Enjoy while you can sir!

[/QUOTE]

Enjoy what? I don't care about the Lakers. They are a team with the second most titles who are now horrible.  The only reason I am talking about them is that I enjoy mocking you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Love isn't that good?  Love is in the top three in the league every year per efficiency...which is the most imprtant stat IMO.  So, Love is excellent

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Here is a fun four team trade that works:

Celtics - Kevin Love, Omer Asik and Kevin Martin and the Bobcats/Blazers '14 1st rd pick

Minnesota - Ben Gordon and Keith Bogan's expirings (18.3m), Sullinger (one of the only PF's in the league younger than Love with similar double-double production), Boston's unprotected 1st round pick in 2014, and the better of their pick or the Clippers in2015 and the Nets in 2016. Additionally they save 20 million dollars off 2014-15 payroll.

Charlotte - Kris Humphries and the two Sixers 2nd rd picks the Celtics own

Houston - Brandon Bass and Favarani

Oh boy!

C - Asik, Anthony

PF - Love, Olynyk

SF - Green, Wallace

SG - Avery, Martin

PG - Rondo, Bayless

Bench - Pressey, Johnson and hopefully a waiver pickup big man for insurance

This summer:

Draft - Two 1st rd picks in a deep draft, C's only need is a scoring C with Asik being a defender better off given 26-28 mins a game. If there isn't one to draft I'd try to package the picks with Joel Anthony, Martin or Wallace's contract for such a player depending on the cost (10 million + player = Wallace, 6-8m guy = Martin young big on a rookie contract = Anthony)

Pierce's TPE of 10 million - Sent to the Nets with a 2nd round pick for KG. Saves them 24 million.

MLE - Pierce for 2 years

Avery - 4 years 28 million, Martin = very expensive sniper off the bench if not traded

Bayless - small deal around 2-3m a year, esp if Martin is dealt, could be allowed to walk

BAM! Rebuild over.

Shhhhhh... don't tell Fiercy we're having fun... he calls these ideas 'predictions'

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Love = Overrated.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheIndieSound. Show TheIndieSound's posts

Wouldn't signing Love just make us the Minnesota Timberwolves?

If he alone can't make the Twolves great, he surely won't make the Celtics great.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to cabutan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Love = Overrated.

[/QUOTE]

Does not seem overated to me

Kevin Love, Timberwolves
    Kevin Love enters his matchup against the Oklahoma City Thunder with an NBA-high 41 double-doubles this season. Love is averaging more 25 points and 13 rebounds per game for the year. On Tuesday, Love had his 25th game with at least 30 points and 15 rebounds, surpassing Kevin Garnett for the most in team history.

http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/84151/wednesday-a-big-night-for-the-big-men

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Oh really?  LMAO!!

[/QUOTE]

delusional

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to dirty52's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Love = Overrated.

[/QUOTE]

Kevin Love, Timberwolves
    Kevin Love enters his matchup against the Oklahoma City Thunder with an NBA-high 41 double-doubles this season. Love is averaging more 25 points and 13 rebounds per game for the year. On Tuesday, Love had his 25th game with at least 30 points and 15 rebounds, surpassing Kevin Garnett for the most in team history.

http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/84151/wednesday-a-big-night-for-the-big-men

[/QUOTE]

Let him go to the lakers - he can't go until 2015 anyway, and you have NO first round pick next year!

82 yr old kobe and Kevin Love...................championship material right there!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to dirty52's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Love = Overrated.

[/QUOTE]

Kevin Love, Timberwolves

[/QUOTE]

Numbers, stats does not mean everything. That guy complains a lot, gets hurt a lot and AND has never taken MIN over the hump. So based on your excerpt, you would take love over Garnett?? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

So Love is averaging double doubles. He's got a fairly decent center and point guard playing along side him and they are still 3 games under 500. Why?

Is he that much of a game changer? Would he make us 500? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Love is not over rated.  He is a great player.  One of many great power forwards we have currently in the league.

Bosh, Dirk, Aldridge, et al, are all guys capable of putting up big numbers.

The issue, as cubutan said, is that he does get hurt a lot, can't keep his mouth shut, and, although he has a good team around him, can't seem to take them over the top.

Perhaps he, like Aldridge, will see the T-Wolves trying to get better over the summer and stay where he is.

Otherwise, go ahead to the lakers....................Kendall Marshall, kobe, Love and Robert Sacre will all be under contract.....that's championship caliber, right?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to CeltsFanInNH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

game changer? 

[/QUOTE]

thats the phrase I was looking for. He fills stats, thats about it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

Does he make the players around him better or does he just fill up stats?   

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Love is not over rated.  He is a great player.  One of many great power forwards we have currently in the league.

The issue, as cubutan said, is that he does get hurt a lot, can't keep his mouth shut, and, although he has a good team around him, can't seem to take them over the top.

Perhaps he, like Aldridge, will see the T-Wolves trying to get better over the summer and stay where he is.

Otherwise, go ahead to the lakers....................Kendall Marshall, kobe, Love and Robert Sacre will all be under contract.....that's championship caliber, right?

[/QUOTE]
    Son, you forgot to include Mitch Wiggins will be under contract as a Laker.  Enjoy!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

QUOTE]

Son, you forgot to include Mitch Wiggins will be under contract as a Laker.  Enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

Who's Mitch Wiggins?  Remember this is a family oriented site so keep Kupchak's nickname quiet. Cool

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

QUOTE]

Who's Mitch Wiggins?  Remember this is a family oriented site so keep Kupchak's nickname quiet. Cool

[/QUOTE]
    It's a play on words that I started using a while back, but some supposed Lakers fan took my phrase and made a handle out of it.  Probably hedley adding another username to his stable of many!(tmi)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    It's a play on words that I started using a while back, but some supposed Lakers fan took my phrase and made a handle out of it.  Probably hedley adding another username to his stable of many!(tmi)

[/QUOTE]

My bad then. Be careful what you wish for with Wiggins. Some nights he's on and others he's off. Sorta like JG. Could be a Shabazz.

As for Love, he's good but, can't carry a team and take them on his shoulders. He's going to ask for that type of money though. With the new cap rules it's going to be tough for them to get a good enough supporting cast to make a run at a championship. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This coming from a guy so unoriginal he has to steal a regular poster's name, and add fbomb to it................way to go, son.

lakers will not finish with 3rd worst record.........so no Wiggins for you.

Don't you need a PG?  You only have Nash, Marshall, Henry, Blake and Farmar on your roster now.........oh, wait, I forgot, Westbrook is coming in two years......my bad!!

Thanks, Jimmy!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It all depends on what the Lakers have to give up to get Love. Otherwise we wait two years.