K. Love open to a move to Boston.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: K. Love open to a move to Boston.

In response to FlobusMcNugget's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Love is not over rated.  He is a great player.  One of many great power forwards we have currently in the league.

Bosh, Dirk, Aldridge, et al, are all guys capable of putting up big numbers.

The issue, as cubutan said, is that he does get hurt a lot, can't keep his mouth shut, and, although he has a good team around him, can't seem to take them over the top.

Perhaps he, like Aldridge, will see the T-Wolves trying to get better over the summer and stay where he is.

Otherwise, go ahead to the lakers....................Kendall Marshall, kobe, Love and Robert Sacre will all be under contract.....that's championship caliber, right?

It all depends on what the Lakers have to give up to get Love. Otherwise we wait two years.

I have no problem with your response, and I respect the fact you can admit the obvious.  The whole signing of kobe was an indication to me that management knows you will stink for the next two years (by design), but at $500 a seat, they still want to sell out, and have the fans be entertained.  If you wait two years, best of luck.....but some on here think you can sign whoever you want........or get Kevin Love for some of kobe's used jock straps......you reap what you sow, and trading away all those draft picks means you will now "sow" for at least two years.  I agree with you!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Love is not over rated.  He is a great player.  One of many great power forwards we have currently in the league.

The issue, as cubutan said, is that he does get hurt a lot, can't keep his mouth shut, and, although he has a good team around him, can't seem to take them over the top.

Perhaps he, like Aldridge, will see the T-Wolves trying to get better over the summer and stay where he is.

Otherwise, go ahead to the lakers....................Kendall Marshall, kobe, Love and Robert Sacre will all be under contract.....that's championship caliber, right?

It all depends on what the Lakers have to give up to get Love. Otherwise we wait two years.

I have no problem with your response, and I respect the fact you can admit the obvious.  The whole signing of kobe was an indication to me that management knows you will stink for the next two years (by design), but at $500 a seat, they still want to sell out, and have the fans be entertained.  If you wait two years, best of luck.....but some on here think you can sign whoever you want........or get Kevin Love for some of kobe's used jock straps......you reap what you sow, and trading away all those draft picks means you will now "sow" for at least two years.  I agree with you!!

To be honest, I didn't read all the posts in this thread - just a couple. So if there is a debate ensuing around here, I am not privy to it. Just throwing my two cents out there. 

That said, if Kupchak can pull off some magic once again (Pau Gasol trade, Chris Paul trade) I will not be surprised.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

To be honest, I didn't read all the posts in this thread - just a couple. So if there is a debate ensuing around here, I am not privy to it. Just throwing my two cents out there. 

That said, if Kupchak can pull off some magic once again (Pau Gasol trade, Chris Paul trade) I will not be surprised.

Well, I've been wrong before, but I think his rep is damaged.  Just my humble opinion.  Not sure how many people want to hear from him.....knowing the number of times he has put one over on the rest of the league.  I would be very wary dealing with him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

[/QUOTE]

KEVIN LOVE .... HE'S GOING TO BE A LAKER , FOR LIFE !

[/QUOTE]

He can't be; he's already playted in Minnesota.  A "lifer" means that a player starts and plays  for one team only.  

Sections
Shortcuts