Kaman Worth A 1st round pick?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Kaman Worth A 1st round pick?

In Response to Re: Kaman Worth A 1st round pick?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaman Worth A 1st round pick? :  I think he's played about 60 games the two seasons preceding the current season Playing 60 games in 2 seasons means an average of 30 games per season. There's a big difference between 54 and 30.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

that is correct.....however i think he was saying he has played in 60 games per year the last two years and is due for an injury

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

09-10 was not that long ago.............

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]07-08' = 56 games 08-09' = 31 games 09-10' = 76 games 10-11' = 32 games Oh yeah ... my mistake! He had one good year in the last 4 full seasons .... Ignorance is bliss for Fierce.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

LMAO thats pathetic.....guy is the white clone of JON......PASS

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaman Worth A 1st round pick? : EXACTLY!!!! But 09-10' wasn't that long ago ... Funny stuff Red! Edit: Now who has no credibility Fierce, Fierce, Bueller?

lol these people are so funny.....according to fierce we should trade our best player and then sign an exact clone of our worst player!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaman Worth A 1st round pick? : If you have NBA TV or League Pass you should watch Kaman play before making any conclusions. Kaman had a breakout season in 2008 when he averaged 15.7 ppg, 12.7 rpg, and 2.8 blocks per game. He's always been a good scorer and rebounder and a decent shot-blocker. And he's only 29 years old.

and jermaine o'neal wasnt successful early in his career?

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaman Worth A 1st round pick? : "I think he's played about 60 games the two seasons preceding the current season" That statement really doesn't say 60 games per season. Really hard to believe someone that says Fesenko, whatever his name is, is the best big man available on the market. 

i obviously disagree with the notion that fesenko is the best player on the market......but that notion isnt any dumber than your idea of trading rondo and signing JON part two

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

look, if the celtics get an offer they cant refuse for rondo that can help them now and for the future, than by all means go for it for the better of the team.....but as many have said, rondo doesnt have as big of a value around the league as he does here.....so basically by saying you want him traded, you are saying you want him traded for a player of lesser caliber.....the rondo-gasol trade idea would be a steal for the lakers....get a young point guard to pair up with kobe and bynum? absolute overkill! while the celtics would get an old, soft european player who never won anything without kobe and never will win anything if he ever leaves LA.....free agents will look at boston AND laugh if rondo is traded....the ONLY reason dwight or any other big names would even consider playing here next year is BECAUSE OF RONDO....so yea lets trade rondo and leave ourselves with our d!cks in the wind for the next 10 years

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaman Worth A 1st round pick? : When JO arrived in Boston he was already a 13 year vet and 32 years old. Big difference.

and kaman is 29 and injury prone.....just because he is three years younger doesnt mean he is any less likely to be a stiff

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaman Worth A 1st round pick? : Can you show us the post where I said we trade Rondo then sign Kaman? As far as I can remember I never said that.

you are right you never said trade rondo THEN sign kaman.....but those are two of your ideas you cant deny that

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaman Worth A 1st round pick? : See what he did there? And he got just the response he wanted from you to discredit me when he's the one under the microscope ... a master manipulator!

haha well your opinion on fesenko has nothing to do with this discussion.....i like fierce, he was very good with rumors and such over the summer and beyond.....but i couldnt disagree more with his rondo bashing and kaman overrating

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]Look how stupid one must look now. The season is already past the halfway point, so if he's the best big man available why has no one signed him? Ha Ha Yeah Fierce ... Who would want "the best free-agent big man still available: Kyrylo Fesenko . ?" Re: Updates from around the NBA posted at 12/24/2011 10:54 PM EST Mployee8 Posts: 3597 First: 7/8/2008 Last: 3/5/2012 Yeah Fierce ... Who would want "the best free-agent big man still available: Kyrylo Fesenko . ?"

that has no significance to this discussion.....he was wrong on that one, are you telling me you havent been wrong on here before? you are most likely dead wrong on kaman and rondo, but you would scoff at the idea that you are any less intelligent because of those two things.....i respect your opinion but i disagree and i just dont know where you are coming from on this one.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kaman Worth A 1st round pick? : What I said was, trade Rondo for Pau Gasol then trade Ray for Mo Williams. I never said anything about getting Kaman if we trade Rondo.  Right now it's looking like Rondo is not going to be traded. If that's the case then we can never get Gasol. So the next best thing is to get Kaman. And if we get Kaman we will not be getting someone for the long term, he will just be a rental. That's why I asked you guys if a rental is worth the 26th pick of the draft.

gotcha.....but to answer your question...HELL NO he isnt worth it