Karma in South Beach

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

Karma in South Beach

I would not be surprised if something bad happens to the Lakers tonight against Miami. 

Last night this board turned into a troll fest. The Celtics lost to the Clippers and the trolls act as if the Celtics lost to the Lakers in the finals already. 

Where were these trolls when Pierce smacked the Lakers in the mouth with 32 points at Staples? 

What a bunch of idiots!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Re: Karma in South Beach

In Response to Re: Karma in South Beach:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Karma in South Beach : Same place you were when the Lakers marched into Boston in February and beat the hell out of the celtics!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

You know where he was on that particular day at that particular time? That's weird man - generally stalking isn't viewed as an appropriate or moral act.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Karma in South Beach : Same place you were when the Lakers marched into Boston in February and beat the hell out of the celtics!

Beat half our team.  If you remember we only had about 8 bodies that nite and three of them were Luke, Semi, and Bradley.   Must have been a accomplishment for you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I dont expect the Heat to keep losing to good teams.  Just when you think you can write a team off, they start kicking ***. 

Works the other way around too.. when the Magic got their new players they went on a tear... "Oh, Oh, the Magic are the team to beat.. instant chemistry blah, blah, blah.."

That didnt last too long.

Heat are at a very low point & everyone is taking shots at them now...

Things have a way of correcting themselves and biting you in the *** when you least expect it.

Wish it wasnt true but..... thats my opinion

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Karma in South Beach : Beat half our team.  If you remember we only had about 8 bodies that nite and three of them were Luke, Semi, and Bradley.   Must have been a accomplishment for you.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Ahhhh that's right Boston only loses because of injuries!!!!! Surprised

Care to explain 1987-2007? Laughing Laughing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Karma in South Beach : Ahhhh that's right Boston only loses because of injuries!!!!! Care to explain 1987-2007?

We made the Finals in 1987,but I can explain all the other years for you:
    1.  We had two first round picks, and potential All-Stars DIE.
    2.  We had horrible ownership, something the lakers have never had.  The guys only cared about the bottom line, so we had bottom feeders like Xavier McDaniel and Dominique at the end of their careers, and Dino Radja ( and his pack a day habit) for a few more.
    3.  ML Carr - worst coach we've ever had
    4.  Rick Pitino - great coach, horrible GM.  Traded Joe Johson and Chauncy Billups, let Rick Fox and David Wesley go, and drafted the immortal Joe Forte and Kedrick Brown IN THE SAME DRAFT.

the lakers have been blessed with great ownership and two great GM's.  Congrats for that, but we don't need to have it thrown in our faces every day.  I will bet that if the lakers faced any of the above, their bandwagon fans would have jumped off the Hollywood sign years ago.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Karma in South Beach : We made the Finals in 1987,but I can explain all the other years for you: 1.  We had two first round picks, and potential All-Stars DIE. 2.  We had horrible ownership, something the lakers have never had.  The guys only cared about the bottom line, so we had bottom feeders like Xavier McDaniel and Dominique at the end of their careers, and Dino Radja ( and his pack a day habit) for a few more. 3.  ML Carr - worst coach we've ever had 4.  Rick Pitino - great coach, horrible GM.  Traded Joe Johson and Chauncy Billups, let Rick Fox and David Wesley go, and drafted the immortal Joe Forte and Kedrick Brown IN THE SAME DRAFT. the lakers have been blessed with great ownership and two great GM's.  Congrats for that, but we don't need to have it thrown in our faces every day.  I will bet that if the lakers faced any of the above, their bandwagon fans would have jumped off the Hollywood sign years ago.
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

As you said we've had great ownership, in fact Dr Buss is the greatest owner without peer. So you're 'if' is irrelevant and nonsensical.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Karma in South Beach : As you said we've had great ownership, in fact Dr Buss is the greatest owner without peer. So you're 'if' is irrelevant and nonsensical.

Only lakers fans make comments like that.  One could argue Walter Brown was a great owner.  Robert Kraft is a great owner.   Jerry Jones is  great owner....so you're "greatest owner without peer" comment is irrelevant and non-sensical!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Karma in South Beach:
    [QUOTE]I would not be surprised if something bad happens to the Lakers tonight against Miami.  Last night this board turned into a troll fest. The Celtics lost to the Clippers and the trolls act as if the Celtics lost to the Lakers in the finals already.  Where were these trolls when Pierce smacked the Lakers in the mouth with 32 points at Staples?  What a bunch of idiots!
    Posted by Tachometrix[/QUOTE]

GOOD CALL!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHA... 6 points is beating the hell out of someone???

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

HAHAHA!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Karma in South Beach : Ahhhh that's right Boston only loses because of injuries!!!!! Care to explain 1987-2007?

Did I state a fact?   Answer that one question.  I did not say we lost because of injuries.  I said and I will say it very SLOW,  We only had 8 or 9  players and Baby was our only regular player off the bench. 

Sections
Shortcuts