Keep an eye on the Lakers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

Re: Keep an eye on the Lakers

kp might also be saying that to motivate. who knows. idk if they will do anything.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Keep an eye on the Lakers:
    [QUOTE]kp might also be saying that to motivate. who knows. idk if they will do anything.
    Posted by PierceIsTheTruth[/QUOTE]

It didn't work

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Lakers are going on the road. It should not get easier for this desperate team. I love how the the trolls are not concerned about what has happened to this point.  Barkley even through them under the bus..  

A deal seems assured, but hopefully the results of one are very limited.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jofc. Show jofc's posts

The reason some of us aren't concerned is because we've seen it before.  LA has a habit (not a good one) of taking the regular season too lightly.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

to much drama on lakers....they just don't want to admit that they're a losers and they're struggling every game.....ha ha ha ha 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]The reason some of us aren't concerned is because we've seen it before.  LA has a habit (not a good one) of taking the regular season too lightly.
    Posted by jofc[/QUOTE]

Is that a excuse I hear?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jofc. Show jofc's posts

Definitely not an excuse.  It's the opposite.  They've always been underachievers in the regular season.  I can think of 2 years, in the last 12, where they took the regular season seriously.  Other than that they phone it in against weaker teams, and then just expect to turn it on in the post season.  It's complacency and it's annoying.  They're still a great team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Definitely not an excuse.  It's the opposite.  They've always been underachievers in the regular season.  I can think of 2 years, in the last 12, where they took the regular season seriously.  Other than that they phone it in against weaker teams, and then just expect to turn it on in the post season.  It's complacency and it's annoying.  They're still a great team.
    Posted by jofc[/QUOTE]

Yea the Celtics are the same.   They don't usually take the regular season seriously either.  When they want to win they usually do.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jofc. Show jofc's posts

They're definitely taking it seriously this year.  If it comes down to LA/BOS again, the Lakers will regret not having played harder during the regular season. It's frustrating as a fan to see a team grow complacent.  I know they've all got a couple rings now, but great players find a way to keep that desire going.  Look at guys like Kobe and Garnett, do you think they're happy with last year's achievements? 

that, and LA has no bench.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]They're definitely taking it seriously this year.  If it comes down to LA/BOS again, the Lakers will regret not having played harder during the regular season. It's frustrating as a fan to see a team grow complacent.  I know they've all got a couple rings now, but great players find a way to keep that desire going.  Look at guys like Kobe and Garnett, do you think they're happy with last year's achievements?  that, and LA has no bench.
    Posted by jofc[/QUOTE]

I don't think they are taking it that seriously, if so we wouldn't have lost to 5 of the 6 worst teams in basketball.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jofc. Show jofc's posts

They're gonna top 60 wins and have home court through the ECF.  Better than LA can say. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Man, last year the c's were losing to the top teams and everybody was panicked because we couldn't beat orlando, atlanta, la, cleveland.  This year we're playing great in the big games but losing to the weak teams.

I suppose you want the c's to make sure they even out their losses?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Gasol's lack of focus the past couple months has been surprising. Up til recently I thought he was above that.

The Celtics, however, are clearly motivated. Wish the Lakers were.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jofc. Show jofc's posts

[QUOTE]Gasol's lack of focus the past couple months has been surprising. Up til recently I thought he was above that. The Celtics, however, are clearly motivated. Wish the Lakers were.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

Amen.