Kelly Olynyk's 25pts 7ast 4reb 3stl 1blk 1to night

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Kelly Olynyk's 25pts 7ast 4reb 3stl 1blk 1to night

Is it time to sell on Bass?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Re: Kelly Olynyk's 25pts 7ast 4reb 3stl 1blk 1to night

I think Kelly may rise into the class of MCW, Oladipo, and Burke ... though he's not even on the http://www.nba.com/rookie-ladder/

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Bass for Asik.................this is a recording!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

I hear ya!!!

What do you think of going after Afflalo with our Brklyn Pick if able to get Asik?

I'd rather use it to get Noah. I think for Noah, Hump & the 2014 Nets and 2016 Nets picks would be a fair offer.

Then maybe look to get Afflalo through other means

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Nobody wants Bass.

He isn't that good.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

I hear ya!!!

What do you think of going after Afflalo with our Brklyn Pick if able to get Asik?

I'd rather use it to get Noah. I think for Noah, Hump & the 2014 Nets and 2016 Nets picks would be a fair offer.

Then maybe look to get Afflalo through other means

You're giving up way too much for Noah. Fungus says Hump is worth a #1 pick and though I disagee, according to his logic, you'd be giving 3 #1 picks for Noah.  Think about that ????

He's under contract at a reasonable price for two more seasons, enough to get Rondo to resign with us as a contender. 

Hump isn't worth anything to a non-contender like the Bulls. Its an expiring that they can probably flip for an asset they fits them.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Noah would be a game changer. A top5 center to pair with our top5 pg, both the same age and under reasonable contracts for the next two years.

If you can get Noah while keeping Sully and Olynyk, Bradley and Green, then you have yourself the framework for a contender. They would need one more impact wing player to push either Bradley or Green to the bench to create an impact 6th may situation. That could be Afflalo, Hayward, Stephenson...

AND

If you somehow get Noah for as low as Hump plus the Nets 2014 and 2015 picks... you are realy in the hunt for that third possible allstar with a top celtics pick as bait.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Hypothetical for you ....

Would you tade Green & Bogans to Indy for Granger?

Bird does this cuz he gets a healthy SF that can contribute to winning a championship and saves enough cap space to be able to resign Stephenson.

C's get a potental 2nd star to go with Rondo and may be able to resign him for more favorable terms ...

No because that trade does not make sense.

Granger is not a super-star to pair with Rondo. Maybe he'd be an upgrade on Green but not enough to really give the Celtics a boost. His contract ends, so he could walk outright, possibly foricing the Celtics to over-pay him. And finally, we haven't even seen Granger be that productive since coming back from injury. Granger doesn't work.

This doesn't make sense for the Pacers based upon your own reasoning. They barely have cap space to sign Stephenson outright as is (remember Geoge's salary increases) If they did this trade, they would take Granger's expiring and turn that into 9M for Green. They would have no money to sign Lance, unless they go into the tax.

Plus, I don't see Indy breaking up a winning situation at this point. At the end of the season, they let Granger walk and try to sign Lance.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

I think Kelly may rise into the class of MCW, Oladipo, and Burke ... though he's not even on the http://www.nba.com/rookie-ladder/

You ar e right.The reason is because he is not getting playing time to develop.He is very smart player.His time will come.Go celtics.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

granger will be over the hill by the time the cs are contenders again.  Even noah will be past his prime.  Noah needs to go somewheee that wasn't to win now.

16. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts