Kendrick Perkins Just Became Part of the Greatest Poster Ever

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Re: Kendrick Perkins Just Became Part of the Greatest Poster Ever

In Response to Kendrick Perkins Just Became Part of the Greatest Poster Ever:
    Blake Griffin's dunk over Perk tonight could be the greatest dunk in an NBA game ever. I don't need to elaborate because when some of you wake up tomorrow you will be shocked when you see it on the news.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Yep. He got murked. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Yikes!!  Is the future now for the Clips?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

It was awesome.  They kept showing it on ESPN.  Even though, I still miss Perk, you have to admit that Griffin is a great player and his dunks are awesome. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Can't imagine what kind of game blake Griffin will have against the Celtics in March. this could be a very ugly road trip. The clipper are making their mark at becoming a very good team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

In Response to Re: Kendrick Perkins Just Became Part of the Greatest Poster Ever:
    Can't imagine what kind of game blake Griffin will have against the Celtics in March. this could be a very ugly road trip. The clipper are making their mark at becoming a very good team.
    Posted by ANONMD08

That CP3 guy is good at basketball. Thank goodness he's not with Bynum and Kobe.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

U NEVER SEE BYNUM GET DUNKED ON  LIKE THAT. perk WAS musgovvved! U KNOW  U WERE MESSED UP when they give you your own verb. that dunk is in the top 10 but no way is it close to being the best ever. scottie pippen over ewing, shawn kemp over ewing, MJ over over ewing, of course vince carter over the 7 footer, LJ over john lucas just 2 days ago, then the first musgov dunk, then perhaps yesterday's dunk.

funny thing about the dunk was the aftermath in that you could tell perk knew what happened and that this could be his defining long term legacy as one mr. VISE (guy vince dunked on). wonder if it will psychologically damage perk as it did to others, to the point he stops challenging such plays? i cant put it in the top 5 for perk wasnt utterly humiliated afterwards, thats what made the ewing dunks so memorable. john starks over MJ, kevin johnson's dunk and PAUL PIERCE over bosh (when he was in toronto) also wrap up my top 10. rondo over the gun shy bosh is honorable mention.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Perk should have went back to the 70s and took him out....lol.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

perk didn't have the chance to jump,.but damn!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Blake Griffin's dunk over Perk tonight could be the greatest dunk in an NBA game ever. I don't need to elaborate because when some of you wake up tomorrow you will be shocked when you see it on the news.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Hey Fierce. I am not looking to start a debate, but I have to disagree. I don't think it was the best, although I don't know what one is. There have been many great dunks in basketball and it would take some time to go through all of them.

When I read the highlight and hit the real this am, I was expecting something more. Honestly, I think it was overhyped. It was a great athletic move, but it just squeaked through the cylinder. I would rank it high on an atheltic scale, but fairly low stictly on a dunk scale.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Agree with antique.  Pure power, not enough finesse to be all time great. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

And he really did not dunk over Perk. To me, posterized is getting dunked over and on. Now if he had clearly jumped over Perk and slammed it home, then perhaps that would have been number 1. But it was not all that it is being made out to be.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

I don't know if the best buty one of my personal favorite was MJ over Ewing baseline juke move. Look how he keeps just rising.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkEVn1VUBlE

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Guys, I respect all your opinions but to me, that dunk was unbelievable!

When the dunker gets hit in mid air and still reaches high and rams it down like that...WOW!!

Long ago little Oille Taylor on the Nets (ABA) did a two handed in your face jam on giant Artis Gilmore..

Gus Johnson did a break away windmill against the Knicks in the playoffs that sent chills through my body...

and of course...DJ J's rocking the cradle windmill break away...

Those are my top 3...but Griffin just made it a top 4 imo...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Posted by Fiercest34

The greatest defender in the history of the NBA posterized... I cannot believe it, the film must be fabricated....... stiff as usual....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

on the bright side you gave a predictable Rondo/Perk hating troll something to post about on the Perkins side, which is laughable given that Perk is the defensive anchor of a team much better than our own, but so it goes...

p.s. it was an awesome dunk indeed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In Response to Re: Kendrick Perkins Just Became Part of the Greatest Poster Ever:
    I don't know if the best buty one of my personal favorite was MJ over Ewing baseline juke move. Look how he keeps just rising. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkEVn1VUBlE
    Posted by tompenny

That was a sweet dunk by MJ on Ewing. Nice.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

The degree of difficulty of that dunk is what makes so special. Try dunking while Perkins' forearm is on your neck. Perk didn't just go up to contest that dunk, Perk intentionally hit Blake Griffin so that Blake wouldn't be able to dunk.
    Posted by Fiercest34

I agree... i watched the game and it was unbelievable.... and to the poster who said dunking is about finess?... to me its about athleticism, power and degree of difficulty and that had all three.......

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Doc on the wing winding up an throwing down on Micheal Cooper....simply the best!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Doc on the wing winding up an throwing down on Micheal Cooper....simply the best!
    Posted by walk2run

He doesn't even freaking grab the ball with his other hand. All one move. Insane.

This is the best dunk ever though. Although it was Vince against a foreigner. No doubt in my mind.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

Maybe it's just me...but that's not even a dunk. He just jumps up and throws it into the hoop. He has done this before and I wasn't impressed with that one either. 

Sections
Shortcuts