Kentucky vs. Kansas

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Kentucky vs. Kansas

In Response to Kentucky vs. Kansas:
    [QUOTE]One or two players from both teams could end up playing for the Celts next season.  Prediction:   Kentucky wins.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I think that Kentucky will win.   If only the Celtics could draft Anthony Davis.  I would imagine that he will be the top draft pick.  Not sure who will draft him, probably one of the worst teams in the NBA.  Whoever is lucky enough to have the 1st pick. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

Only Thomas Robinson had more rebounds, 17.

I liked what I saw of Thomas Robinson. He seems like a tough player with an NBA body. I wouldn't be surprised if he turns out to be better than Anthony Davis.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

In Response to Re: Kentucky vs. Kansas:
    [QUOTE]Only Thomas Robinson had more rebounds, 17. I liked what I saw of Thomas Robinson. He seems like a tough player with an NBA body. I wouldn't be surprised if he turns out to be better than Anthony Davis.
    Posted by davidap[/QUOTE]

Thomas Robinson is the better offensive player.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

For now, but he won't be long term.  Anthony davis will be like KG or Patrick Ewing...starting out a defensive player but quickly developing an offensive game.  He will be a nightmare to defend I think.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

According to the mock NBA draft, we may end up with Zeller and Doron Lamb..........nice!!

4 picks in the top 47!!

Sections
Shortcuts