Kevin McHale.........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Kevin McHale.........

And the boys, punch lakers in the grill....koME 10-27

Just sayin'

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Kevin McHale.........

The Lakers clearly have a problem on the road (a very serious one).  They say we are finished, they need to understand their Lakers are right behind us.

Kobe looks more fatigued than KG right now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Sessions was supposed to be the answer to his fatigue.........he still might be, but right now they are 1-2 with him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Sessions may help, but he is not a miracle worker.  Kobe is worn down, too many miles on the speedometer.  KG and Kobe have more miles on them than any players in NBA history for their age.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

That's true - and koME IS in phenomenal shape.....but as the great George Harrison said.......All things must pass...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

That really wasn't funny.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Re: Kevin McHale.........:
    What happened to the twin towers? Did it get hit by a plane?
    Posted by Fiercest34

Thin ice there, Fiercest

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerFan67. Show LakerFan67's posts

The Lakers lost 2 flukey games by 1 basket each. Bynum gets ejected tonight, Kobe still hoarding the ball. Sessions is a dramatic improvement over Fish or Blake & needs to start asap.

I don't expect much from the Lakers this season, new coach, new system, new players & a stubborn Kobe. If they make it, it will be a miracle but I'm not holding my breathe.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

The Lakers lost 2 flukey games by 1 basket each. Bynum gets ejected tonight, Kobe still hoarding the ball. Sessions is a dramatic improvement over Fish or Blake & needs to start asap. I don't expect much from the Lakers this season, new coach, new system, new players & a stubborn Kobe. If they make it, it will be a miracle but I'm not holding my breathe.
    Posted by LakerFan67

Uphill climb, for sure.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

The Lakers lost 2 flukey games by 1 basket each. Bynum gets ejected tonight, Kobe still hoarding the ball. Sessions is a dramatic improvement over Fish or Blake & needs to start asap. I don't expect much from the Lakers this season, new coach, new system, new players & a stubborn Kobe. If they make it, it will be a miracle but I'm not holding my breathe.
    Posted by LakerFan67

Sir or Ma'am, you deserve mad respect for your frankness, honesty, and clear sensibility! Thanks for the sanity. It is rare from us Celtics fans!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Lets face it...from the beginning of the season it was clear that kobe was going to have to pick up the slack for this team, much diminished from the previous 3 years.  He did it surprisingly well, but we all knew he couldn't keep it up all season.  Kobe can only "take over" about 15-20 minutes a game now days.  Any more than that and he's playing with borrowed time.

To me he looks heavier this year.  Not fat but more muscled.  Like he did before he dropped weight that olympic summer.  I'd rather see him posting up if I was a laker fan.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

All team have issues not just the Lakers.
    OKC has lost 4 out of their last 7.
    Miami had recently lost 4 in a row on the road and was down by 10 to Phoenix with 7 minutes remaining in the 4th quarter at home last night until they made a 17-0 run.
    Sessions should be starting within 1 week, maybe sooner.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

All team have issues not just the Lakers. OKC has lost 4 out of their last 7. Miami had recently lost 4 in a row on the road and was down by 10 to Phoenix with 7 minutes remaining in the 4th quarter at home last night until they made a 17-0 run. Sessions should be starting within 1 week, maybe sooner.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

I know all teams have issues.  THe fact is the Lakers are playing at basically a 50 win pace over an 82 game season.  I keep telling you man.  They aren't that scary anymore.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Kevin McHale......... : I know all teams have issues.  THe fact is the Lakers are playing at basically a 50 win pace over an 82 game season.  I keep telling you man.  They aren't that scary anymore.  
    Posted by snakeoil123

3 of OKC's top 6 players score very little.
    Miami continues to have center and point guard issues.
    There are no scary teams in the NBA this year.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Kevin McHale......... : 3 of OKC's top 6 players score very little. Miami continues to have center and point guard issues. There are no scary teams in the NBA this year.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

I would agree to that. It's the first time I have heard you admit it though.  Lakers do have a shot.  It's just ridiculous to pretend they are who they were two years ago.  Time wounds all heels.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

All team have issues not just the Lakers. OKC has lost 4 out of their last 7. Miami had recently lost 4 in a row on the road and was down by 10 to Phoenix with 7 minutes remaining in the 4th quarter at home last night until they made a 17-0 run. Sessions should be starting within 1 week, maybe sooner.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

When the Lakers start playing like the Thunder, Bulls and Heat you can talk about it.  They are playing like a team that is unable to win on the road against lower tier teams.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

there are 16 teams headed toward the playoffs....the Lakers are one game ahead of Houston in the battle for the worst road record among "contenders" this year...nuff said...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Kevin McHale......... : Wasn't meant to be!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

He was talking about a post referencing the twin towers by Fierce which was deleted. Not you.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Whap happens in December or March does not mean anything for a team heading into the playoffs.

I do feel strongly that the Lakers will play well in April and beyond as Sessions takes over the offense. They are built to be a playoff team not a regular season team. In the playoffs they are able to play their stars 40 min/game with no back to backs and can keep the roatation at about 8 or 9 players at most.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Whap happens in December or March does not mean anything for a team heading into the playoffs. I do feel strongly that the Lakers will play well in April and beyond as Sessions takes over the offense. They are built to be a playoff team not a regular season team. In the playoffs they are able to play their stars 40 min/game with no back to backs and can keep the roatation at about 8 or 9 players at most.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

It seems like you are trying to convince yourself more than you are anyone here.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

The child that started this thread about the Lakers wants this to be a Lakers Forum. Bashing the Lakers makes him feel better about his own team.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Kevin McHale......... : He was talking about a post referencing the twin towers by Fierce which was deleted. Not you.
    Posted by snakeoil123

Okay, thanks!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

The Lakers' struggles on the road this year are inexplicable to me. They seem to turn into an inexperienced and easily rattled squad on the road.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Whap happens in December or March does not mean anything for a team heading into the playoffs. I do feel strongly that the Lakers will play well in April and beyond as Sessions takes over the offense. They are built to be a playoff team not a regular season team. In the playoffs they are able to play their stars 40 min/game with no back to backs and can keep the roatation at about 8 or 9 players at most.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

A true Califonia Dreamer!!!! Forget it. They will get GRILLED no matter who they meet in the 2nd round, if not the 1st. Time to rethink your BIG Three too!

Sections
Shortcuts