Keys to Hawks Series

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Keys to Hawks Series

I think the keys to beating the Hawks is keeping JJ in check and not letting him go off.  PP and MP seem to do a decent job on him unless he is hitting those unreal shots that he does at times.  The other key is not letting Smith and William go above their norm.  If we play like we have been playing it shouldn't be a problem advancing.  I just worry about losing the head of steam we have built up but the guys not playing.  PP didn't look very good the last game.  Looked like his timing was gone.  Hope KG and PP and Rondo get it back quick.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re: Keys to Hawks Series

The only time I've seen atlanta look good at all this year was when they were hitting a lot of threes.  Run them off the 3pt line and I think we'll be fine.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from N2thaIzzo. Show N2thaIzzo's posts

As a team that could BARELY beat our 2nd unit... I don't see ATL doing anything in this series.  I say 5 games at most is what it takes us.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

Go Celtics!!

Teague is pretty feisty and may cause some issues with his aggressiveness at times, but it should not be that difficult of a series. We will then be promptly  taken out in the second round.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Can't wait for the Bulls series - we match up better with them than anyone, including the Heat.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Atlanta just doesn't play very cohesively.  Also even though ZaZa isn't all that good he always plays the Celtics tough and occasionally gets into KG's head..which most guys cannnot do.  Having him out for two games is a blessing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Bradley defending JJ could be a very tough match up for AB. If Bradley's good play continues in the playoffs,i predict the Celts in 6!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Key to the series.............

staying awake. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Rebounding!!

Sections
Shortcuts