KG and Pierce Making it Hard for Ainge

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: KG and Pierce Making it Hard for Ainge

INTERESTING......  In DANNY I trust !!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

i don't think any of them get's traded...more like bass or lee or terry...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

KG and PP are better athletes then Bird and Mchale were so decline isnt as steep.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

what about bass and lee for bargnani?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

What a tough call for DA! To your point, if they were loosing a much easier decision! 

Flip a coin on this one! I think someone will move on before the trade deadline (not certain it will be Pierce or KG though)! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

none of them will be traded....my god it's not that hard...bass,lee or terry...thats who will be traded if anyone...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:

I have thought about this one too....could be interesting..no defense though..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

whats the point of keeping them if your not title contenders? seriously..i love them to death but come on.

If theres a move out there that accelerates our rebuilding phase, you do it. If not, you keep them. Simple as that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

The fact that they are playing well increasestheir value for other teams on the bubble...

Kg with the Clippers would elevate their interior D.

Their High Flyer pf is not exactly Mr. D. but boy, what a tandem..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

whats the point of keeping them if your not title contenders? seriously..i love them to death but come on.

If theres a move out there that accelerates our rebuilding phase, you do it. If not, you keep them. Simple as that.

Bingo.. this is a business, plain and simple..people get fired over this stuff all the time..

check the lakers...lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

he can rebound and score....and hit the 3.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

because KG will not play for anybody but the celtics...he will veto any trade..KG loves the celtics....thats just KG.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

I am starting to lean towards this line of thinking! Imagine if DA does nothing, and the C's get bounced in the first or second round! People will be screaming "you should have made that trade."

This is going to be a tough few weeks for Doc and DA! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

because KG will not play for anybody but the celtics...he will veto any trade..KG loves the celtics....thats just KG.

You are probably right.  KG was always loyal to the team that he played for.  He probably wouldn't agree to a trade.  I don't think Pierce or KG will be traded.  Although, a small trade wouldn't surprise me. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I agree with those who say that if there is a trade that makes a rebuild easier for the Celtics then Danny will have to really consider it.  Picks and young players?  He'd have a hard decision on his hands.  KG and Pierce could really help a legit contender.  I'd hate to see them go, but I'd love it if one or both could have a shot at helping a team win it all since it's pretty clear that the window is just about shut here.   

This team could make it to the playoffs, but is that enough?  If the right deal comes, I could live with a trade or two. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:

I agree with those who say that if there is a trade that makes a rebuild easier for the Celtics then Danny will have to really consider it.  Picks and young players?  He'd have a hard decision on his hands.  KG and Pierce could really help a legit contender.  I'd hate to see them go, but I'd love it if one or both could have a shot at helping a team win it all since it's pretty clear that the window is just about shut here.   

This team could make it to the playoffs, but is that enough?  If the right deal comes, I could live with a trade or two. 

But definitely not for Bledsoe and Butler.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

he can rebound and score....and hit the 3.....

Gasol lite...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Need to get a high pick in return...Clips don't have one this year, do they??

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts