Kg best center in the league!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

Re: Kg best center in the league!!

In Response to Re: Kg best center in the league!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Kg best center in the league!! : You must have forgotten about Dwight Howard and Andrew Bynum? Just sayin' Go CELTICS!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

Bynum? if only he wasn't such a child.  Then My lakers wouldn't be fading into the sunset as they currently are. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kg best center in the league!! : Bynum? if only he wasn't such a child.  Then My lakers wouldn't be fading into the sunset as they currently are. 
    Posted by RicoLakerfan[/QUOTE]

You must be proud of Bynum after watching him dominate Tim Duncan and those Spurs who beat up on my beloved Celtics just last week?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I'd be willing to offer KG real money next year to stay.  But I wouldn't give him any more than a one year deal for real money.  Next year he may be worth what, 11mil?  But I wouldn't go more than 16 over two years.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kg best center in the league!! : 1) No ... once under the cap the $2.5M exception applies to teams not eligible for the full MLE (taxpaying teams as the C's will be with their 2011-12 season salary total well over the L-Tax limit). 2) Danny will hold Bass off till we are over the cap and let him opt out and resign for $5M to reward him and utilize his Bird Rts to save FA space. 3) Pietrus was getting close to $5M with Phoenix if I'm not mistaken. He's worth more than the VM but that depends upon his injury I suppose. I'd resign him once over the cap with Bird Rts or trade him in a S&T. 4) Green is in the same boat as Pietrus. We still have Bird Rts so we can resign him last and pay him more than others unless someone goes after him early and forces Danny's hand in which case he may have to let him go.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Well, you got #1 correct.
    In order for Boston to sign free agents up to the salary cap, Boston will have to renounce their rights to all of their remaining free agents that haven't been re-signed. If that includes Ray/Pietrus/Steimsma/KG, all they could then offer those players is the $2.5m exception to one of them and then the others would have to sign at the veterans minimum.

When you renounce a players rights, you no longer have their Bird Rights.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]I'd be willing to offer KG real money next year to stay.  But I wouldn't give him any more than a one year deal for real money.  Next year he may be worth what, 11mil?  But I wouldn't go more than 16 over two years.
    Posted by cole-ely[/QUOTE]

16 over two would probably do it!  We can't afford to lose KG!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kg best center in the league!! : I'd really like to see a link on how the new MLE's works I think that Bass will have a deadline to opt in/out BEFORE free agency begins, and once he opts out we have to renounce his 4 million if we want that in cap space, otherwise the 4 million remains unusable until we determine he will not be returning with a raise, re-sign him or he signs elsewhere. I don't know if we have the Bird right of a bought-out waived player like Pietrus, I do know he mad only 1.2 million and we can only give him a raise of 20% even with Bird rights... so clearly someone else can outbid us
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Boston does not have any Bird Rights for Pietrus.

26. If a player is waived and is claimed by another team before he clears waivers, then his Bird clock resets.
    https://webfiles.uci.edu/lcoon/cbafaq/salarycap.htm#Q26

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

KG and Green - yes

EITHER Ray or Pietrus, but not both- we need to go younger at that slot.

My team for next year is:
    Rondo/Bradley (too short to cover the Johnson's and Wade's of the world)
    Mayo/Pietrus (Ray).......or Waiters and Pietrus (Ray)
    PP/Green
    KG/Bass
    Kaman/Melo/Steamer

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]So does he stay at center next year if he comes back?  Where Does J.J.J. fit in? and how long is Bass signed for. I want to see Brandon back, he has been a godsend. Just a steal for us. Every time I see Big Baby in Orlando I realize how lucky we are to have dropped that big mouth, immature round mound. I loved his play and effort early on., but last year was it for me. Too much mouth, not enough production.  
    Posted by patsfan76[/QUOTE]  There's a reason JJJ and Moore stayed in school 4 years, they weren't good enough to come out early. I'd be surprised if either played much for the C's next year!!