KG Goes to the FT Line

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: KG Goes to the FT Line

KG is a force against the hear we need another performance like that

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Free throw line?

What?

KG played like a man among boys tonight. He refused to let the team lose.

KG dominated in all phased of the game.

Pierce was also a force tonight.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

I am not sure what the free throw line has to do with it. KG can get hammered and no fouls are called. He dominated on defense on offense, and on the boards. That is the game he can play. Free throws? ... not so much.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

I don't know about that, I think it is a coincidence.

I will take defenses and offense any day over free throws.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

There is no reason why KG can't do this every game this series!!  He showed Bosh the difference between an all star, and a super star!!  Pierce more than held his own against James. The Celtic's were warriors tonight, Celtic fans have reason to be proud!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcdc. Show rcdc's posts

garnett will never have a game like this in all of the remaining games heat in 7

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

let's not go nuts here... he's now attempted 50 shots in the series and got to the free throw line twice.

personally I think he got fouled a lot more than that, especially in games 2 & 3.

btw, check out the replay of lebron's block on KG at the end of game 2. lebron's left forearm is quite clearly in the centre of KG's chest... no call.

also, lebron's dunk where he ran over rondo first?

by themselves those calls wouldn't have affected the outcome, but I believe they were symptomatic of how game 2 was called.

we weren't allowed to breathe on wade and james but were getting hammered on the other end.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

The heat remind me of Mike Tyson.. the bully, front runner...but when someone steps up and matches the intensity...they tire badly down the stretch run...
    We are more focused,versatile, experienced,  and determined...as i keep saying, the longer this series goes on, the better..to expose their weeknesses

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcdc. Show rcdc's posts

the heat will puy haslem on kg and knock his 35 yo butt down heat in 7

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

In Response to Re: KG Goes to the FT Line:
    In Response to Re: KG Goes to the FT Line : You and your butt boy tomoblo have no idea when your getting deaked ... still waiting for the short bus, eh? What else can I do to make you waste time repasting crap .... hmmm?
    Posted by Mployee8

Didn't Ky write something like that before, that he wrote stupid things just to get a rise out of P34l? Didn't Ky call P34 his puppet? Mployee8 is Ky is Rico is Pud.

There's also the thunder thighs comment. Ky hates Paul Pierce. P34 obviously likes Pierce. This troll has to be one of the most miserable people on the planet. It's sad to see an individual like this write thousands of posts with sock puppets just because he hates another person for unknown reasons.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

In Response to KG Goes to the FT Line:
    The result, a Celtic win. Enough said.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Maybe it's the new indicator.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Really, KG went wherever he wanted tonight

The free throw line

The painted area (especially that hook from straight on from right outside the restricted area)

The top of the key

The baseline

The defensive glass (18 rebounds)

He SCHOOLED Joel Anthony

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: KG Goes to the FT Line:
    In Response to Re: KG Goes to the FT Line : Did I bet on that?  "Adjusted for mpg it will be close but Toll has a much higher Efficiency ...  Loser agrees to stop posting from the close of the season in 2011 till the 1st regular season game next October ... Good Luck!" http://www.nba.com/playerfile/glen_davis/ http://www.nba.com/playerfile/anthony_tolliver/ Note: This will be based on regular season stats as determined by NBA.com Re: Big baby complains about role posted at 9/30/2010 12:51 AM EDT www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=5969efe8ccb239af0914573e7f81edeb&plckUserId=5969efe8ccb239af0914573e7f81edeb " /> Mployee8 Posts: 1507 First: 7/8/2008 Last: 4/14/2011 In Response to  Re: Big baby complains about role : In Response to Re: Big baby complains about role : For a Celtic fan you sure sound like GreenKiller.  I'm glad that you said on record that Anthony Tolliver will be a better player than Glen Davis this season. That way we can look back and see if you're right or wrong.  By the way, has Josh Boone got an invite from other teams already?  Posted by P34 Aside from your mouth, what's your measuring stick .... some obscure measurement of energy, determination and facial expressions like BTU's or real stats? Adjusted for mpg it will be close but Toll has a much higher Efficiency ... Loser agrees to stop posting from the close of the season in 2011 till the 1st regular season game next October ... Good Luck! http://www.nba.com/playerfile/glen_davis/ http://www.nba.com/playerfile/anthony_tolliver/ Note: This will be based on regular season stats as determined by NBA.com
    Posted by Fiercest34

It def is a shame that employee8 is such a coward that he can't admit his wrongs and stay  off this site

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts