KG Goes to the FT Line

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

Re: KG Goes to the FT Line

why are you still here...  Fierce is a punk for overstating his case....    your pledge to leave was much more specific and defined...       now please leave...  as you said you would...     

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

In Response to Re: KG Goes to the FT Line:
    In Response to Re: KG Goes to the FT Line : and who are you ... what do I owe you as you weren't here and have no idea of what transpired ... you OK with this fraud staying after telling all he'd quit posting if Perk were traded? And if you are then you should have no gripe with me breaking my bet as he did his promise so get real.
    Posted by Mployee8

You don't owe me anything. But you owe it to yourself to live up to the promises you make.       And by the way, i was here and the posts show quite clearly what transpired.   And they confirm my memory of your posts about BBD and the bet..    I'm not OK with 34 staying after his Perk post....  and I have made that quite clear in several posts.  But that really has no bearing on what you have or haven't done.          And you didn't just  "break a bet...    breaking a bet would be to call off a bet before the results are in.    you renigged...  on a bet...  thats worse.          but I really don't care about your stupid bet...   you say I should get real?   well, my embarassment for your idiosy is quite real.  Its like watching a drunk who doesn't even know he is peeing in his pants.    So please stop.           

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

In Response to Re: KG Goes to the FT Line : these guys have never posted here before ... they are figments of your imagination and I owe them nothing even if they are newbies as they know of none of my contributions here other than my ongoing argument with you.
    Posted by Mployee8

I first started reading this board in 2007.   Does that make me a newbie?  You "owe" all participants of this board respect..    You violate that respect by going back on your word.        You violate that respect with every post you make between now and October.          

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

In Response to Re: KG Goes to the FT Line : and so does the guy that your backing here ... Sybil, Fierce, etc etc etc ... give him the crap that your giving me and force his hand. If you succeed in that then you get my respect for not putting up with his BS and you will see me give you the respect you deserve and leave.
    Posted by Mployee8

I'm not backing any guy here.    Fierce is a jerk who overstated his case.  That has affected his credibility in my view.    You are a jerk who renigged on a bet-  a clearly defined explicit contract.   I dont understand how you cant see that that is worse.  But then I can't understand how someone could have so little regard for their own explicit promise.    I can't understand how you can go through life like that and expect anyone to trust or respect you in any way.    

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoraG1. Show NoraG1's posts

BOTH of you look like losers. Grow up!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kybested. Show kybested's posts

In Response to Re: KG Goes to the FT Line : If that's true then you should support me .... I've said many times that as soon as Fierce honors his promise to the board that I would honor my bet with him as long as he doesn't pull his usual schtick and start posting under another user name. Why don't you hold his feet to the fire and back my effort to get him to do the right thing?
    Posted by Mployee8

You are such a hypocrite! People on this board are already aware that you lost a bet to Fierce and you didn't honor it. Hearing you talk about doing the right thing is so creepy. Embarassed

Sections
Shortcuts