KG has a hip pointer

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

KG has a hip pointer

...but will play Friday. Ugh, this isn't looking good. Win one please, let's not get swept by these clowns.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Re: KG has a hip pointer

I keep having this feeling that we will soon be seeing a headline that says....

"KG HANGS THEM UP"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

I keep having this feeling that we will soon be seeing a headline that says....

"KG HANGS THEM UP"

Which would be a good thing. I love KG but we don't want him on the books for two more years.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

I see KG accepting a trade to Golden State, LA, Phoenix, Dallas, or Minnesota.

There's NO WAY IN HELL he's leaving $24M on thetable.....

He will play at least one more year and he will accept a trade in the offseason.

Mark it down.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to PHX85014's comment:

He will play at least one more year and he will accept a trade in the offseason.

Mark it down.

Monday Morning quarterback I don't think so...if KG had been really loyal to us and wanted the best for us, he'd waved his no trade this season & taken PP with him to retire in Malibu and we'd have 1/2 the Clipper team and, definitely, been more competive. And I don't think Celtic fans would  have blamed them & been too upset.

And, KG & PP, with Griffin & Paul might have won a championship.

Whom are we going to get from Golden State for KG ? Living in SF, I watch a lot of GS games---I'd take David Lee now out for the season as I feel David Lee is better than KG(not in his prime, of course).  Lee reminds me of David Cowens. He's the Warriors 2nd highest scorer & best rebounder.  No way GS is going to trade him for KG. I like Bogut too but he's really a banger, defender & rebounder and not a prolific scorer & is always in foul trouble but he and another young Warrior might do it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

As I posted on another thread if KG had signed for Shaq money he would have been helping the Celtics.  Resigning for what he did wasn't really a great deal for the Celtics and prevented them from signing someone else.  As a veteran player who should and usually does play limited minutes he shouldn't be getting paid what he is.  If KG's ultimate goal was to win a championship he would have signed for Shaq money, (when Shaq played for the Celtics). 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

I still believe KG plays for the C's next year or retires. He's a Celtic!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

My hope is the the game will not be called as tightly as in MSG. That fact alone put the Cs in foul trouble at most positions and killed them.

By making the decision to call the game closely, it favors the Knicks, as Melo is allowed to commit mayhem without fouling.

Lets hope...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Lets see what fair zebras do...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Mark it down.

Probably true which means another bad season probably.... he barely played half a game this year so next year he plays 20mins a game? So essentially they are paying 12 mil a year for a back up role player.... Ainge was not smart but then again maybe that was the only way KG would come back.... 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

Mark it down.

Probably true which means another bad season probably.... he barely played half a game this year so next year he plays 20mins a game? So essentially they are paying 12 mil a year for a back up role player.... Ainge was not smart but then again maybe that was the only way KG would come back.... 

Agree.  See my post above.  Similar to the Rasheed Wallace signing a few years ago who was also overpaid for the minutes that he played and what he contributed.  

Sections
Shortcuts