KG Hurt?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocool9090. Show toocool9090's posts

KG Hurt?

Wow.... Let's hope it's a Paul Pierce in the Finals moment or the season is over.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: KG Hurt?

just saw it. its the surgically repaired knee too. wow..i dont even care about this game..our title hopes are on the line right now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

In Response to KG Hurt?:
    Wow.... Let's hope it's a Paul Pierce in the Finals moment or the season is over.
    Posted by toocool9090

same injury he had last season on almost the same type of play. hes gonna be out indef.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I'm going to be a sinic here because I'm hoping KG is ok. I was hoping it was an ankle but not seeing any twist or buckle could be a serious injury.

Before Ainge gets on the horn to Sheed or makes a move. I'm thinking is this (silently) a way to get JON to start playing with a purpose OR setting up a return of Sheed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

if hes out, its over

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

We all know how secretly the C's deal with injuries. So we're not going to get any real informaion on the extent of the injury. It's time for JON to step up!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

Doesn't look good...they are taking x-rays...but I think, and I hope I am wrong,  KG is done.

Oh man, this is terrible...if I was a balloon, all the air just went out along with KG's knee.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Suddenly this season looks like another struggle to get to the playoffs and the best record just went out the window.  Doc was worried about this and you wonder why KG is not resting in a back to back in Detroit.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Bias forget JON stepping up.  He plays like Garnett would play injured.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

i fear the worst on this one. wt f. why our team

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: KG Hurt?:
     Suddenly this season looks like another struggle to get to the playoffs and the best record just went out the window.  Doc was worried about this and you wonder why KG is not resting in a back to back in Detroit.
    Posted by concord27

get out of here..dont even think about throwing blame around bc kg was on the floor in the 1st qtr of a game in a back to back. he was healthy, u dont just treat him like a wimp and only let him play 1 out of every 3 games outta fear of him being hurt.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

WEEI radio saying KG was walkin pretty good on way to XRay.. slight limp

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Could be a muscle

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

OMG!!!!!   Detroit announcers just said KG just got injured as punishment from God for what he said about Villanueva.   That's really unprofessional and downright wrong.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

WEEI radio saying KG was walkin pretty good on way to XRay.. slight limp
    Posted by Karllost

ive seen plenty of players walk after the injury and be finished. that doesnt mean much in this case

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

Some good news, but can't be sure, but Detroit announcers just said KG's xrays are negative, but he will not return.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

I hope it didn't pop but it sure looked like it did. This REALLY bites the hard one. Now Rasheed may be necessary. 65 wins just turned into 53 if we're lucky! We need him for the playoffs at least! Hope and pray that this isn't surgery!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Thats good news. Lets hope its not severe at all.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from firstdegreeblackbelt. Show firstdegreeblackbelt's posts

Thats good news. Lets hope its not severe at all.
    Posted by CelticFanLA

we are screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewed

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to KG Hurt? :   same injury he had last season on almost the same type of play. hes gonna be out indef.
    Posted by poopsteo

Thanks doctor Kildare.. Hopefully KG's trainer & doc think differently than you.  btw, youre a D BAG

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from firstdegreeblackbelt. Show firstdegreeblackbelt's posts

In Response to Re: KG Hurt? : we are screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewed
    Posted by firstdegreeblackbelt

reports are negative, positive news

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

im no medical expert, but dont xray's mainly show bone structure? i fear this is a tendon and i dont think that shows up in an xray. i could be totally wrong

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocool9090. Show toocool9090's posts

I don't like playing the guessing game but here goes...

Since he could walk and since the X-Ray was negative -- /> MCL Sprain/Tear (Jerod Mayo Injury last season). Out 4 weeks.

ACL Tear = No weight bearing/walking so that can't be it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

you're totally right. MRI will be soon depending on swelling, hmmm, i wonder what best case is 6-8 weeks would be great at this point! Anything but the season!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Players apparently saying KGs injury not as bad as it looks.

Got this off a Celtics Blog

Sections
Shortcuts