KG in Anthony's head

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

KG in Anthony's head

This is why I don't care if he is a wannabe tough guy or a dirty player.

it works.  He took Anthony so out of his game last night to the point that Anthony completely lost his mind.

That's what it is all about. It's going to be another short playoff season for Melo this year.  The guy is an all star from the neck down.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: KG in Anthony's head

Wont let me delete this accidental post.

State of the art forum here.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

OK I will talk to you.  LOL.   Yes he did.  Unbelievable that Melo charged the lockeroom,  waited by the bus for KG or whoeve he was looking for.  If melo doesn't get suspended for would could have been a very ugly scene.  Anything happens by the bus or in locker room of a visiting team would have been the fault of one guy.  I see no way there is no action taken here.  Especially after the crap bump suspension of Rondo. 

Now look at all the above, yes I would say that Melo completely lost it.  Not only on the court but he obviously took it home with him as well.

Next game at the real Garden should be fun.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonrob777. Show jonrob777's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

OK I will talk to you.  LOL.   Yes he did.  Unbelievable that Melo charged the lockeroom,  waited by the bus for KG or whoeve he was looking for.  If melo doesn't get suspended for would could have been a very ugly scene.  Anything happens by the bus or in locker room of a visiting team would have been the fault of one guy.  I see no way there is no action taken here.  Especially after the crap bump suspension of Rondo. 

Now look at all the above, yes I would say that Melo completely lost it.  Not only on the court but he obviously took it home with him as well.

Next game at the real Garden should be fun.

[/QUOTE]

Melo should get at least 5 games suspension, 2 for going to the locker room and 3 for going to the bus. But I doubt any suspension will be issued. If was Garnett or Rondo, we would be able to see it the on ESPN headlines 9 am today. With the video showing the bozo by the bus, what is the excuse for not suspending him?

Sections
Shortcuts